Bachelor of Architecture
Intake : 40 seats
Open Seats :
Admission to 30 seats of the program will take place through the ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses) of the Government of Gujarat. For these seats, the candidates need to follow the admission process carried out by the ACPC
Management/NRI Seats : Admission to 10 Seats (Management and NRI/NRI sponsored seats) are offered by the Navrachana University as per the guidelines of ACPC.
1. Candidate must have registered in ACPC .
2. Candidate should have passed his/her qualifying examination, ie. 12th Standard (HSC) or its equivalent examination, with Mathematics as one of the subject.
3. Candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum 50% in aggregate from any approved examination board mentioned in the admission Sub clause 2 of Clause 5 of ACPC Notification.
4. Should have cleared the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
5. Candidate has to applied to Admission committee for professional courses (Gujarat).
NRI Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. 12th standard or equivalent, from any other system of education from countries other than India shall have to obtain equivalency certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
How To Apply :
The prescribed Application Form along with the instructions for filling up this Form by clicking here. Candidates who are admitted under NRI category will continue within this category only for the entire duration of the program.
Check List for Documents (what ever as applicable)
Online Application Form Filling
Last date for receiving completed Application Form at University
Announcement of Merit List
Last date for receiving Admission fee
1. Demand Draft of Rs.350 as a Application Fees in favor of " Navrachana University " payable at Vadodara
2. One Color Passportsize Photograph
3. 10th Mark-sheet
3. 12th (or its equivalent examination) Mark-sheet
4. School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate
5. Aadharcard copy
6. NATA Score card
7. ACPC Registration Slip
Below listed only for NRI/NRI-Sponsored Seat
8. NOTARIZED Affidavit ( Click here to download
) of sponsorer NRI indicating relation with candidate and undertaking for responsibilities regarding tuition fee, other fees and other responsibilities of the candidate till the completion of course. (Signature of affidavit should match with signature in passport)
9. Equivalence Certificate from Abroad Student (NRI candidate)
10. Document for proof of residence (NRI / NRI sponsor)
11. Attested Color Photocopy of Passport of NRI/ NRI Sponsor (for NRI/NRI Sponsored candidate ) (sponsorer's signature should be clearly visible)
12. Copy of passport of admitted student and copy of passport of his/her mother and/or father proving NRI status (NRI candidate)
The candidates will be bound by the rules and regulations of the University as applicable during their course of study. Disputes, if any, relating to admission shall be subject to Vadodara (Gujarat, India) jurisdiction only.
A candidate seeking admission to the program under these seats is required to submit application in prescribed Application Form of NUV. Such candidate should also have applied to ACPC, Gujarat and should have appeared for NATA.
The NRI candidates will have to submit the prescribed Application Form along with a copy of his/her passport and a copy of passport of his/her mother and/or father. NRI sponsored candidates seeking admission on NRI seats will have to submit copy of a passport (having signature of sponsorer) of sponsoring NRI person and the affidavit stating relation of student with sponsoring NRI person, responsibilities of paying tuition fee and other fees and taking all responsibilities of education of sponsored student.
The University will prepare the Inter-se Merit list of eligible candidates having merit number of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) of Gujarat. The Inter-se Merit list will be displayed on the University's Website as well as on Notice Board. The candidates on the Inter-se Merit will be called for counseling at the University campus at Vadodara and offered admission in order of merit.
Address For Correspondance:
Nodal Officer (Admissions),
School of Environmental Design and Architecture,
Vadodara - 391 410, Gujarat, India.