Bachelor of Architecture
Our Architecture program goes beyond just training students to fit
into the professional slot. It introduces and develops the skills and
knowledge necessary for contemporary architectural practice,
which includes the following:
- Society and its historic context in different regions of India and beyond.
- International influences and the evolving value of our society.
- Climatic variations in different regions of India and beyond.
- Resources in terms of material and skills.
- Art and Craft of different regions.
- Changing economy.
- Increasing awareness of the environment.
- Ever changing tools for thinking and expression.
As a part of the curriculum, the 7th semester B.Arch students are required to undergo practical training/internships at Architectural offices.