Eligibility and Selection Process:
Higher Secondary School Certification or equivalent in any stream with minimum 45%
- An additional 5% relaxation for candidates under the following conditions :
- State or National Level Sports Player (for last one academic year)
- Belongs to SC/ST category
- Candidates with one subject compartment in HSC will be given provisional admission subject to passing the qualifying exam and meeting NUV admission criteria.
- In addition, Conduct Certificate and School leaving certificates are mandatory.
- Selection of the candidates for admission to the Program is through a Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Personal Interview.
- Final admission will be subject to the merit list prepared based on scores of WAT and PI.
25 merit-cum-means Scholarships are available to entering BBA/BBA-LLB students who have scored 70% and above in Class XII exams and their parents combined income does not exceed 6 lacs rupees per year. Interested candidates must come with filled in admissions forms and parents' IT returns (2015-16) to the University at the time of seeking admission.
Hostel : Limited accommodation facilities available for outstation