Bachelor of Business Administration
- 6 Semesters
- 40 Courses - 146 credits
- Class size: 50 to 60
- Interdisciplinary approach with electives from different disciplines
- Social Immersion Project
- Business Research Project
- Placement Assistance
- Electives in the field of -
- Extramural activities to encourage students' interest in the field of technology, arts and culture
- Well-structured classroom sessions, and personal interaction with faculty
- Short case studies and problem solving exercises
- Programmed self-learning and group learning
- Project work as application of concepts to real life situations
- Interaction with business leaders though Workshops and talks by Experts
- Experiential learning though visits and interaction at selected business units
Industry Connect - Students are exposed to industry and market through regular
live projects, guest lectures, industrial visits and internships.
Social Connect - Managers today have a larger responsibility towards society.
Students at NUV's BBA are required to undergo one month full-time social
internship with an NGO or CSR department of a company. This helps in making
students sensitive towards various socio-developmental issues.
Summer Internship and Research Project - Each student has to undergo two
credit-based, on- the-job internships: one of four weeks at the end of 1st year
and another of eight weeks at the end of 2nd year. A semester-long researchbased
project (during the 6th semester) under the guidance of a domain expert
is an integral part of their degree program.
Both summer internship and research project provide an
opportunity to the students to build a healthy and positive
relationship with the corporate world and specifically with a
prospective employer to pave the way for future placement.
Over the years, students of BBA-NUV have excelled in
academics by getting placed in reputed higher education
institutes for their masters program, starting their own
business ventures or prolifically joining their family