Bachelor of Technology
A four-year program, designed in line with AICTE and UGC guidelines.
The curriculum of the Program has been prepared in consultation with experts
from IITs and other premier institutes, with a prime focus on current industry
trends and higher education prospects. Ultramodern laboratories, library, and
workshops along with other state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities are
available for the Program. The students are trained to develop a strong
engineering acumen and sound background of mathematics, chemistry and
physics underlying engineering concepts. The Program also prepares students
to focus on their interest in technology and excel in the career path of their
choice. The introduction of extramural and humanities courses in the
curriculum ensures the overall personality development of engineering
The B.Tech Program offers four streams of Engineering:
Mechanical Engineering: 45 seats
Civil Engineering: 45 seats
Electrical Engineering: 30 seats
Computer Science and Engineering: 60 seats
Information Technology: 60 seats
- Emphasize on core engineering with strong laboratory and workshop
- State-of-the-art modern curriculum incorporating the best engineering
concepts and practices.
- Hands-on-training on practical issues.
- Continuous evaluation and closed loop feedback system enhancing
self motivation, transparency and learning.
- Courses in humanities, management and communication skills to ensure
broad-based education and holistic development.
- Emphasize on Industry-Academia partnership for better understanding of
engineering education and application.