Masters in Human Resource Management Program
Eligibility and Selection Process:
- Any graduate or equivalent in any stream with minimum 50% can apply.
- Candidates awaiting the final result to be given provisional admission subject to their clearing the qualifying exam and meeting NUV admission criteria.
- Conduct Certificate and School Leaving Certificate are mandatory.
- Selection of the candidate for admission to the Program is through a Written Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
- The final merit list will be prepared based on the scores of test and interview.
Limited accommodation facilities available for outstation students.