Masters in Human Resource Management Program
MHRM is a specially designed program for both; students and professionals who aspire to reach leadership positions in the field of Human Resource Management. A modern HR professional needs to be well equipped with the knowledge and skills that are required to deal with the contemporary issues in Business, Technology and Economy as a whole. MHRM program includes courses from the fields of behavioral sciences, management, technology and training which are delivered by qualified academicians and industry practitioners using diverse pedagogy. Along with conceptual knowledge, students will gain exposure to the real world of HR through industry projects and internships. At the end of two years, students will be able to begin their career as a competent, business oriented HR executive with high emphasis on value creation and development of human capital.
Objectives of the MHRM Program:
1) To provide a focused Masters degree program to build a career in HR
2) To prepare entry level HR professionals to handle various HR processes such as talent acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & performance management, Employee engagement, Organization Development etc.
3) To develop in-depth understanding of labour laws and legislations and Industrial relations
4) To prepare value oriented managers and leaders who believe in building organizations through developing human potential
- Duration – 2years
- Program Delivery- Full Time
- Contact Hours- 25 hours per week
- Class-Size- 30
- Social Immersion Project
- 4 Semesters -104 Credits
- Contemporary and Industry Relevent Courses
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Skill Development Courses
- Experimental Learning
- Placement Assistance
Well-structured classroom sessions, and personal interaction with faculty
Short case studies and problem solving exercises
Programmed self-learning and group learning
Project work as application of concepts to real life situations
Interaction with business leaders though Workshops and talks by Experts.
Experiential learning through visits and interaction at selected business units.
Students are exposed to industry and market through regular live projects, guest lectures, industrial visits and internships.
Each student has to undergo two-credit-based, on- the-job internships: one of four weeks at the end of 1st semester and another of eight weeks at the end of 2nd semester. Internships provide an opportunity to the students to build a healthy and positive relationship with the corporate world and specifically with a prospective employer to pave the way for future placement.