Master of Science (IT) (2016-18)
Master of Science (IT) is 2 year program specially designed to meet the technological challenges of the IT industry. Continuously updated curriculum provides insight into the technological trends of the IT sector and hands-on experience in different application domains. The program allows focusing in upcoming business domains of the IT sector like business analysis, specializing in specific business functional domain, business intelligence and cloud computing.
- Duration - 2 Years , Full Time
- Contact Hours- 30 Hours per wk
- Class size - 30-40 (approx)
- Industrial Internships
- Year Long Software development Projects
Advance level courses and a variety of electives in different specializations
- Placement Assistance
- 4 semesters -26 Courses - 94 credits
- MSc(IT) with Specialization in -
- Well-structured classroom sessions, and personal
interaction with faculty
- Programmed self-learning and group learning, problem
- Project work as application of concepts to real life situations
- Interaction with experts though Workshops and Expert Talks
- Experiential learning though visits and interaction with
Industry Connect - Exposure to industry through regular live projects, guest lectures, industrial visits, internship and industry-projects.
Summer Internship and Research Project - Each student has to undergo a credit based on- the-job internship of 4 weeks at the end of 2ndsemester. A semester long software development project (during the last year of MSc(IT)) under the guidance of a domain expert is an integral part of their degree program. This provides an opportunity to the students to build a healthy and positive relationship with the corporate world and specifically with a prospective employer to pave the way for future placement.