Gaurav is pursuing his PhD from Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad
His thesis is titled “Neuro-Fuzzy based Intelligent First Responder System for Image Forgery Identification”
He did his MPhil from Global Open Univeristy, Nagaland wherein his thesis is titled “Online Data Management and Mining of Heterogeneous and Active Time-Sequence”
He did his Masters in Computer Applications and Bachelors of Science from Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar
He joined Navrachana University in July, 2010 as an Assistant Professor.
Scholarship and Accomplishments
Gaurav has registered for doctoral work on “Neuro-fuzzy based intelligent first responder system for image forgery identification” at Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad. His research area includes Nerual Networks, Fuzzy based systems, Neuro-fuzzy systems, digital forensics, Image forgery identification, etc.
He has passed National Eligibility Test (NET) and State Level Eligibility Test (SLET). He has taught subjects like RDBMS, Computer Organization, Digital Computer Architecture, Networking, Management Information System, C Programming, Java Programming, Advanced Java Programming, Oracle database management, etc.
He also holds good experience in handling various administrative responsibilities like curriculum designing, examination management, ICT resource planning & management, and workshops organization at the university level.
He has published extensively in academic journals at various national and international levels. To date he has published over 5 articles in peer-reviewed journals and 5 articles in the proceedings of international conferences.
Most Notable Publications
- Authored the book “Practice Book on Java” published by “Nirav and Roopal Prakashan” in 2006.
- A research paper titled “Cyber Crime: Threats to Security System” published in a national level journal “Share Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Studies, ISSN: 0976-4712, Vol.4, No. 1-2, Jan.-June 2013, p79-85”.
- A research paper titled “Proposed Architecture for Terrorist Web Miner” published in “International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), ISSN: 0975 – 8887, Vol.128, No.9, Oct, 2015, p18-20”
- A research paper titled “THE IMPLEMENTATION OF TERRORIST WEB MINER FOR THE TERRORIST NETWORK” published in “International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology (IJRET), ISSN: 2321-7308, Vol.4, Iss.11, Nov, 2015, p268-271”
- A research paper titled “Comprehensive Study of Contemporary Image Forgeries Identification Techniques” published in “International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT), ISSN: 0975-9646, Vol.6, Iss.6, Dec, 2015, IF.3.24, p5413-5416”
- A research paper titled “Neuro-fuzzy based intelligent first responder system for image forgery identification” is published in NAAS rated “Oriental Journal of Computer Science and Technology”, ISSN: 0974-6571, Vol. 9, No. 1, April, 2016, IF. 0.81, NAAS rating 3.48.
- Presented research paper “IT Enabled Services and India: Win-Win Situation” at National level paper presentation competition organized by SEMCOM College, Vallabh Vidyanagar on 7-8th January, 2006.
- Presented research paper “ICT and Education in the Developing Countries” at National level paper presentation competition organized by SEMCOM College, Vallabh Vidyanagar on 6-8th January, 2007.
- Presented research paper “GIS: Technology of The Future” at the paper presentation competition organized by SEMCOM College, Vallabh Vidyanagar on 29th January, 2008.
- Presented research paper “Terrorist Network Mining: Issues and Challenges” in International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on 15-March-2015 and published in proceeding of “International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, ISSN: 2319-8354, Vol.04, SI.01, March 2015, IF.1.14, Page.33-37”.
- Presented research paper “Comprehensive study of different types of image forgeries” in International Conference on Recent Advances in Engineering Science and Management at PhD Chamber, Delhi on 30-August-2015 and published in proceeding of “International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, ISSN: 2394-1537, Vol.04, SI.01, August 2015, IF.1.01, Page.146-151”.