Ms. Neha Taneja Chawla
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +919998403214
She qualified UGC-NET(Management). She has done her Masters in Business Administration (Family Business & Entrepreneurship) from Nirma University, Ahmedabad. Neha is currently pursuing her PhD. in the area of Entrepreneurship from Navrachana University, Vadodara.
She joined Navrachana University in July 2015 as an Assistant Professor.
Teaching and Accomplishments
She teaches subjects in the area of Quantitative techniques, Business Research Methods and Entrepreneurship to Management undergraduates and post graduates. She was offered for Junior Research Fellowship for pursuing doctoral degree by UGC, based on the National Eligibilty Test (UGC-NET) conducted in December 2013. Recipient of the Best Teacher Award at B.K.Majumdar Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad University in 2012, she believes in learning through practice and offers field based projects in most of the courses.
Gold medallist in her Masters at Nirma University, she emphasizes on the need of rigour and student participation in teaching.
Neha has published 5 papers and 1 case study in the academic journals and conference proceedings. She has attended over 10 Faculty Development Programs and workshops to regularly gain and update the knowledge and hone the research skills. She attended one month course on Entrepreneurship at Judge Business School, Cambridge University, Cambridge, U.K. Her interest areas include Entrepreneurship education, Innovation and Entrepreneurial traits.
Most Notable Publications
- Taneja, N., & Gandhi, P. A. (2015). An inquiry into entrepreneurial characteristics amongst students in Ahmedabad. Asian Journal of Management Research , 5 (4),487-496
- Taneja, N. (2015, May). Snack place to International Brand: 90 years of Entrepreneurship. The Case Centre, UK. Retrieved from http://www.thecasecentre.org/educators/search/results?s=BDE5BCF0F4163031D258C22C5BEF237B
- Taneja, N., & Pastakia, A. (2015). Business for Inclusive Development: Profiling the Social Business Enterprises in India. Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship. Gandhinagar: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.
- Gandhi, P. A., & Taneja, N. (2015). Banking and Finance(Liquidity, Mergers and other issues). In A. K. Puri, & K. Singh (Eds.), Emerging Horizons in Finance. New Delhi: Bloomsbury
- Taneja, N., Hawa, A., Kanani, H., Sharma, S., Patel, M., Siddhi, P., et al. (2014). A study on consumer purchase intention towards ready-to-eat food in Ahmedabad. Asian Journal of Management Research , 5 (2), 202-209
- Topiwala, A., Taneja, N., Patel, S, et al. (2014, April). A study on the effectiveness and attitude of parents, students and teachers towards Smart Class. International Multidisciplinary Research Journal .
- Presented Research Paper on “CSR and Social Entrepreneurship” with Dr. Nirlesh Kothari and Prof. Nikita Mehta at "Samhit 2016 – National Conference on CSR" at Navrachana University on 8th & 9th Jan'2016
- Presented Case Study on “Human Capital challenges of A Social Enterprise: Identifying A Strategic CEO for SABRAS” for GIZ Aarohan Workshop, CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad on April 27th, 2013