Ms. Prutha Vyas
Civil Engineering, SET
E-Mail : email@example.com
Prutha did her Masters in Technology CASAD from Nirma University. Her thesis is titled “Non-Linear Static Analysis of RCC Elevated Water Tank”
She completed her Bachelors in Engineering from Gujrat Technological University.
She joined Navrachana University in August 2015 as an Assistant Professor.
Scholarship and Accomplishments
Prutha teaches basic subjects of structures in the BTech program i.e. Applied Mechanics, Concrete Technology, Computer Analysis, and Design of structures, Retrofitting and Strengthening of Structures. She also teaches design of RCC structures and its computer application in software i.e. ETabs and STAAD Pro.
She has guided the students of Navrachna University for their Projects on different topics i.e. Seismic calculation of structure, Pushover analysis of building etc.
She has published paper in journals like Taylor & Francis and others.
Most Notable Publications
- Prutha Vyas, Jahanvi Suthar, “Nonlinear Static Analysis of Elevated RCC Water Tank”, 5th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering (NUICON 2015), Published by Tylor & Francis Group, ISBN: 978-1-138-02845-6
- Prutha Vyas, “Behaviour of Moment resisting Frame and Shear wall frame Structure”, International journal of Innovative and Emerging research in Engineering(IJIERE), Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2016
- Hardik Desai, Taha Bookseller, Prutha Vyas “Base shear calculation of RCC building”, Conference world, International Journal of Advance Research in science and Engineering (IJARSE), Volume 5, Issue 4, May Pune 2016.
- 5th Nirma University International Conference on Engineering, Ahmedabad-382 481 Gujarat, India, 26 - 28 November, 2015
- STAAD Pro. Workshop, Repertus 2K16 of Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), 1-3 April 2016, Ahmedabad.
- Course on ANSYS Mechanical and CFD, February 19-28,2016 , Navrachana University
- Faculty Development Program, Navrachana University.