Dr. Amol Ranadive
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +919427844710
Dr. Amol Ranadive has a Ph.D in Management from UTU, Surat. His area of research is consumer behavior towards Internet based shopping. Dr. Amol Ranadive has a Masters in Business Administration (Marketing Management) from VMU, Salem and also Masters in Computer Applications from IGNOU, New Delhi. He is a UGC-NET qualified faculty in the area of Management.
Dr. Amol has over 15 years of experience in Industry and Academia. He has worked on Managerial positions with reputed organizations heading their Information Technology and Information Systems Divisions. Since 2005, Dr. Amol has been engaged in the field of education involved in the designing and delivery of courses on Information Technology, E-Business, Marketing Management and Consumer Behaviour. He has also been actively involved in the process of Corporate Internships for students at UG & PG levels. He has guided eight MBA Students and serves as an External Examiner to review Masters Dissertation projects of various Colleges & Universities in Gujarat. He joined Navrachana University in August, 2011 as an Assistant Professor.
Research & Publications
Dr. Amol has published / presented about 13 papers in journals and conferences at national and International level and is also an editor in one of the Journals of National Repute. He is also currently engaged in carrying out research in the field of Consumer Behaviour.
List of Papers Published
- An empirical study on the online grocery shopping intentions of consumers in Vadodara city, International Journal of Management and Social Sciences Research (IJMSSR), ISSN: 2319 – 4421, March 2015
- Electronic Grocery Shopping: Models and Methods for the Urban Consumer Delight, International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management (ISSN: 0976-2183), Vol. 09 Issue 03, September 2013
- Vistas, frets and effective stratagems for growth of Online Retailing in India, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (ISSN: 2249 – 8958) Vol. 01, Issue 06, August 2012
- Unraveling the quandaries of Cloud Management Automation: A Takeaway for the Indian Customer, International Journal of Emerging Technologies & Applications in Engineering, Technology & Sciences (ISSN: 0974-3588) Vol. 04, Issue 02, December 2011
- Internet and E-Business: Benefits and challenges for the Indian Economy, E-Business: IT Governance, Icfai University Press, February 2009
List of Papers Presented
- CSR in Online Retail – Guidelines & Beyond, “Samhit 2016”, a National Conference on CSR, Navrachana University, Vadodara, January 2016.
- Grocery 3.0: A future not too far, National conference on Innovating for Development and Sustanability, Navrachana University, Vadodara, October 2015
- An ICT based approach for online assessment of descriptive answer scripts, Education for Change – Implications for Teacher Education, School of Science & Education, Navrachana University, February 2013
- Semantic Web: A Triumph Over the Present Make Over Dilemma, “Emerging Vistas of the 21st Century” National Conference at Parul Institute of Engg. & Tech., Vadodara, December 2010
- Harnessing Web Databases - An Aspect Oriented Approach, “IT Futura 2010 National Seminar. Anand Institute of Information Science, Anand, February 2010.
- Green Computing : India's Echelon on the green sphere, Emerging Vistas of Technology in 21st Century; Parul Institute of Engg and Tech, Vadodara, September 2009
- Avenues for online business: The Indian Initiatives, S K Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Gandhinagar, January 2009
- Knowledge Management, Enabling learning organization through organizational learning, A conference on Evolving Communication Technologies & Knowledge Management: Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot (Gujarat), November 2008.