Mr. Ankush Suthar has joined Navrachana University in 2017 . He has completed Graduation (Bachelor of Science-Mathematics) and Post Graduation (Master of Science-Mathematics) is from “The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda”.
Interested research area : Fixed point theory , Topological dynamics ,Cryptology .
1) National Eligibility Test (NET-JRF) Conducted by CSIR held on19th June 2016 and
Secured 145/0567 Rank in the Subject Mathematics.
2) Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) conducted by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of
Baroda held on 25th September 2016.
3) National Eligibility Test (NET-JRF) Conducted by CSIR held on Dec 2016 and Secured 175 Rank in the Subject Mathematics
He has worked with The Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayjirao University of Baroda, Vadodara from 23 July 2014 to 1 January 2016 as a Temporary Teaching Assistant.
Conference and workshops:
1) National Conference On Current Development in Analysis And Its Application Sponsored by UGC (March 14-15, 2015) at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda-390002
2) National Conference on Applied Mathematics(NCAM-2014) Sponsored By Parul Group of Institutes (27th& 28th June, 2014) at Parul Group of Institutes.
3) National Workshop on Problem Solving Techniques in Mathematics (NWOPST-2015) supported by UGC (21st – 26th February, 2015) at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda-390002.
4) “Science Academies’ Lecture Workshop on Analysis and Topology” Organized by Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara-390002(1st – 3rd August, 2015)
5) Second National conference on innovating for development and sustainability organized by Navrachana University Vadodara during 5th-6th October 2017.