Krishna bhatt joined Navrachana University in Aug 2017 as Academic Associate.
She completed Master’s of Science from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda with specialization in Pure Inorganic Chemistry in the year 2017. Her dissertation thesis submitted in May’17 is titled as “ Investigating Novel Salts”. She completed Bachelors of Science ( Hons.) in chemistry from Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in 2015.
Bioinorganic Chemistry, Co- Ordination Chemistry, Catalysis, Organometallic chemistry
Research Areas Of Interest
Heterogeneous Catalysis, Polyoxoxmetallates, Green synthesis, Anticancer drug synthesis using heavy metals.
She conducts chemistry practicals of both BSc. / MSc. Disciplines and Scheduled lecture sessions. She is responsible chemistry teacher with excellent communicational skills. IShe believes in using multitude instructional strategies and activities that are academically rigorous and highly engaging. She constantly works to respond to the students learning needs. She focuses on creating subject of chemical science interesting to meet academic intellectual needs of students. She builts relationships with students that demonstrate an open concern & a sense of responsibility for student’s academic and personal growth.
- awarded with Shri N.A.MODI prize for securing the highest number of marks at Third year BSc. ( Chemistry ) examination in 2015, by Faculty Of Science,The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- awarded for participating in the Inter School Reliance Science Quiz for Mar Gregarious Rolling Trophy, in Oct 2008.
- secured first position in many events / competitions at school level such as Talent competition / Singing / essay writing/ Memory Test in Annual Sports, General knowledge Quiz, Drama in both 2007 and 2009.
- Secured second position in competitions at Annual level in school Rangoli / Elocution / Dodge ball in inter house tournament.
Co – Curricular Activities
- actively participated in the events “TOUCH OF COLOUR“ organized in PRERNA-The Emancipation ,A National level social event in year 2013 at Faculty of Technology and Engineering,The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- As an active volunteer, participated in open house and science exhibition on Innovations in science and Technology, in 2014.
- participated in “ Sahitya Pravaah ” in Debate competition on International level in 2014.I am given permanent membership in ALUMNI ASSOCIATION of chemistry department (AACD).Participation in Co-curricular activities strengthened her personality.
National Conferences / Seminars Attended
- National Seminar on Structures and Chemistry of Materials ( SCM ) 2016 conference, organized by Department of chemistry, Faculty of Science,The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- National Seminar on Frontiers in Heterogeneous catalysis ( HETCAT -2016) organized in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, on 10th Dec 2016.
- Second National Conference on Innovating for development and sustainability, on 5th-6th Oct 2017 in Navrachana University, Vadodara.