Dr. Anupama Chirag Dave has been awarded PhD in Management from Gujarat University; “Brand Equity Dimensions impact on buying behavior for cell phone” was her area of research. Dr. Anupama Chirag Dave has earned her Masters Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) and Masters in Commerce from Gujarat University. She has also been awarded UGC NET in Management.
Dr. Anupama has 9 years of experience in Academics. During this tenure she has served in the capacity of Assistant professor at Marwadi Education Foundation’s Group of Institution, Rajkot and Global Institute of Management, Gandhinagar. Her areas of interest are Marketing, Branding, Advertisement, Production & Operations Management, Consumer Behavior, Organizational Behavior and Strategic Management. She, during her academic tenure has organized various workshops and events. She has joined Navrachana University as an Assistant Professor in July, 2018.
Research & Publications
Dr. Anupama Chirag Dave has published papers in several major international and national referred journals, one of her research papers received best paper award. She has presented several research papers in international and national conferences; besides this, she has penned 3 Books in the area of her thesis with Lambert Academic Publishing. Her current area of research interest is branding, consumer behavior and strategic management.
List of Papers Published
- Buying Behavior Models: Conceptual Roots, ROOTS - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN: 2349-868, Vol. 04, Issue 06, February 2018.
- Brand Equity & Buying Behavior Model Empirical Application, ROOTS - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN: 2349-868, Vol. 04, Issue 06, February 2018.
- Tata I-Shakti: Pulses Saga of Empowering Customers With Quality, ROOTS - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN: 2349-868, Vol. 04, Issue 06, February 2018.
- Brand Equity Models & Dimensions: A Comparative Assessment of Literature, ROOTS - International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN: 2349-868, Vol. 04, Issue 06, February 2018.
- Attention on Grievances through Application of Technology (SWAGAT): Vision for excellence at e-Governance initiative by Gujarat, International journal of advance research in computer science and management studies, ISSN 2321-7782, Vol. 04, Issue 01, January 2016.
- Factors affecting the choice of mobile phones: A Factor analysis based on pilot study, International journal of advance research in computer science and management studies, ISSN 2321-7782, Vol. 03, Issue 12, December 2015.
- Brand personality and brand personality scale: A review to assess reliability across countries & products, Radix International Journal of Research in Social Science, ISSN: 2250 – 3994, Volume 3, Issue 12, December. 2014.
- A Critical Review on MDM Scheme: A Case Study of Gujarat, India, International Journal of Business Management & Research (IJBMR), ISSN(P): 2249-6920, Vol. 4, Issue 5, October 2014. (Received Best Paper Award)
- To Explore Influencing Dimensions of Brand Equity: A Conceptual Framework, ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research, ISSN 2249- 8826, Vol.4 (9), September 2014.
- 3Ns Analysis of: Nano, Nirma & Nokia, Indian Journal of Applied Research, ISSN - 2249-555X, Vol. 4, Issue 3, March 2014.
- Analysis of Line extension done by various competing brands in Toothpaste segment & its impact on consumers mind-set, Saaransh RKG Journal of Management, ISSN 0975-4601, Vol. 5, Issue 2, January 2014.
- Role of Financial Technology in Eradication of Financial Exclusion, International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management (Haryana), ISSN 2231-5756, June 2012.
- Green Banking: Social Cost – Benefit Analysis, Banking & Finance Journal, ISSN: 0971-4498, April 2012.
- Changing Buying Behaviour Patterns of Indian Consumers: A Study towards Instant Food Products with Special Reference to Ahmedabad City, Journal of Humanities, Social Science and Management, ISSN:0974-9772, Vol-III, Issue-1, Jan-July 2012.
List of Papers Presented
- Applied behavioral science for excellence in corporate governance: Literature comprehension & realistic evidences. 5th International Conference on Governance System, organized by GTU on 16-17 February 2018.
- A study on customers opinion about influence of brand equity dimensions for cell phones - A pilot Study, A National Conference on Management and Research Practices in Emerging Markets, organized by B.K. School Of Business Management – Ahmedabad on 11th & 12th January 2016.
- Good Governance: Outlook of Budding Entrepreneurs, 2nd International Conference on Corporate Governance: Contemporary Issues & Challenges in Indian Economic Environment, organized by Gujarat Technical University Ahmedabad on 14th & 15th March, 2014.
- A Review of Brand Equity & Its influence on Buying Intentions. International conference on ‘Management of Globalized Business; Emerging Perspectives’ organized by Marwadi Education Foundation’s Group of Institution, Rajkot in affiliation with GTU on 22-23, February 2014.
- A study on Animated Advertisements Impact on Brand Awareness. National Conference on contemporary issues in Management & Co-operation: Prospects & Challenges organized by NICM, Gandhinagar on 4-5 May 2013.
- Challenges of Agriculture Sector and Ethical Responsibilities of Parliament. National Seminar on “Role of Parliament in Enacting Business Laws in the Globalised World” organized by Department of Commerce, Govt. Arts College, Thiruvananthapuram on 23-24 March 2012.
- Ethical Challenges of Financial Services Industry. Finance Conference on “Contemporary issues in Finance”, organized by GTU on 26th & 27th August, 2011.
- “Factors affecting ethical decision making of employees in an organization”, National conference on Business Ethics for Global Success of Indian Business, organized by GTU on September 2010.