M.Phil. English Language Teaching
B.Ed. English and Social Sciences
MA English Language and Literature
BA English Literature
Tanmay Naik has joined Navrachana University in July 2018. Before that he has worked as Project Manager with giant IT companies as a Language Expert, Corporate Trainer with the eminent UK Based Accounting Firm in Vadodara. Prior to that, he holds the seven years of teaching experience with The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
He is currently teaching various papers to UG and PG levels; BBA, BCA, MBA and MHRM.
Areas of Interest
- English Language Teaching
- Second Language Acquisition
- Communicational Skills
- Business Communication
- Task Based Activities in a Language Classroom
Co-authored a book with Dr Sunil Shah: TASK-BASED ACTIVITIES TO ENHANCE VOCABULARY OF ESL LEARNERS, CreateSpace, September 18, 2013, Paperback
- UGC NATIONAL SEMINAR on Challenges in the Teaching of English held on 21 and 22 January, 2008 in the Department of English, Faculty of Arts, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. The presented paper titled “Action Research: A Tool for Teachers”.
- A One Day State Students Seminar on English is the only instrument to access to the Technology and Globalized world held on January 3, 2009 at Smt. S. I. Patel Ipcowala College of Commerce, Petlad.
- National Conference on Listening Skills Development through Multimedia held on January 29-30, 2009 at Charotar Institute of Technology - Changa.
- Paper on Marathi Literary Historiography on ‘The Longest Century’ by G. P. Deshpande held on December 12,2010 under UGC SAP DRS Programme at Department of English, Faculty of Arts, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.