BTech Hons (Civil Construction) – Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University, Ahmedabad. His thesis is titled “Study of high reflective coating technologies for roof in Hot-Humid climates.”
He joined Navrachana University in July 2014 as Teaching Assistant.
Scholarship and Accomplishments
Mr. Mragendra Chaturvedi has research interest in Light weight structures and sustainable solutions for energy efficient buildings.
Mr. Mragendra Chaturvedi has a rich experience to work on research projects like:
- Promoting cool roof and passive ventilation concept in range of urban buildings under the Client: Rockfeller Foundation. Consultant: Taru Leading Edge Pvt Ltd, Gandhinagar
- Proposal for Sustainable solutions by installation of Earthtube cooling system in new buildings in GSEB, Sikka, Jamnagar.
Mr. Mragendra Chaturvedi has experience to work on prestigious construction projects as student trainee:
- Cable stayed Bridge on river Tapi, Surat. Client: Surat Municipal Corporation. Contractor: Gammon India Ltd
- Bosch-Rexroth plant, Sanand
- CEPT central workshop, Ahmedabad. Client: CEPT University. Contractor: PS Patel Construction Ltd.
Mragendra Chaturvedi teaches technical subjects to Architecture and Interior Design undergraduates. He is in un-ending process of developing simple experiments to teach basic principles of structures.
Most Notable Publications
Thesis: Study of high reflective coating technologies for roof in Hot-Humid climates, (CEPT University Library)