Join us for a three-day virtual conference on Public Health, co-hosted with Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, University of Arizona, March 24th through March 26th.
The International Conference on Public Health organized by Navrachana University, Vadodara is to deliver the physical conference experience through our virtual conference. ICPH-2021 is an interdisciplinary podium for public health professionals, clinicians, researchers, practitioners, policy makers, academicians and other related professionals to present and debate the most recent innovations, developments, and concerns as well along with practical challenges faced and solutions implemented in the fields of Public Health.
Dr. Nilay Yajnik, Provost, Navrachana University and Faculty from School of Science, Navrachana University worked closely with Dr. Mohan Tanniru from the Zuckerman College of Public Health – Phoenix Campus, to organize this International Conference on Public Health (ICHP). The conference brings together expertise from both schools in an international exchange of public health ideas, practice, and research. Public health faculty from both universities and other professionals will give presentations on a range of public health topics. The ICHP enables us to support each other so that together we improve our public health practice and programs for the many communities we serve.
ICPH-2021 will be reflecting on a varied range of discussions from Information Technology in Public Health, Public Health Management, Environmental health/ occupational health, Emerging & re-emerging infections, Non-communicable disease, Maternal/ Fetal Health & Nutrition, Adolescent and Reproductive Health, among others.
This virtual event will kick off with an Inauguration the evening of March 23rd. The rest of the conference will continue from March 24th to March 26th, starting at 8:30pm PDT (9:00am IST). All are welcome to attend.
Dr. Subroto Das
Padma Shri Awardee
CEO, Lifeline Foundation
Guest of Honour
Prof. Iman Hakim
University of Arizona
Dr. N. Kumaraswamy
Director, Infectious Disease Centre,
Voluntary Health Centre, Chennai
- Role of Information Technology in Public Health
- Public Health Management in Indian scenario
- Emerging & re-emerging infections
- Non-communicable disease – a not so well seen epidemic
- Maternal/ Fetal Health & Nutrition
- Adolescent and Reproductive Health
- Environmental health
- Occupational health
- Public Health cities and public spaces
- Public health and CSR- Accessibility, and affordability
- Role of education in promoting public health
- Contemporary challenges in the Field of Health Law
- Mass Communication in Healthcare systems
- Understanding the changing dynamics
The conference has three daily sessions – morning, afternoon, and evening India time – and the evening sessions are coordinated by Mohan Tanniru from the Zuckerman College of Public Health – Phoenix Campus. For participants from Arizona, the evening sessions will take place in the morning because of the time difference, and those sessions will run from 5-7:30am Arizona time (5:30-8pm India time). All sessions are in English.
Evening Session Topics:
- March 24: Population Health – Tailoring Care to Address Population Health Needs
- March 25: Tailoring Care Delivery – Content, Mechanism ( Apps), Quality, and Equity
- March 26: Systems to Support Value Fulfillment and Value in Use Analysis
For more details about the evening sessions, view the Evening Session schedule here.
To learn more about the 2021 International Conference on Public Health, including all speakers and the full schedule, please visit the official conference website: