It is a full-time, three year innovative undergraduate degree program designed to provide students, an intensive experience in field of management education. Students are taught basic concepts and theories of management which help in developing their managerial and decision making skills.
In addition to the regular management courses the NUV-BBA program, one of the best bba colleges in vadodara offers variety of interdisciplinary courses on Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, General Science, Critical Reasoning and Business Ethics. Students are also encouraged to participate in business and management symposia and competitions.
The program is designed with an objective of producing business executives, managers and entrepreneurs with adequate theoretical and practical expertise for taking challenging tasks in industry and their own ventures. The program also focuses on developing right kind of values, ethics and attitude required for being a socially responsive citizen.
- 6 Semesters
- 50 Courses and 140 Credits
- Contact Hours: 5 x 5 (25 Hours per week)
- Class size: 50 to 60
- Inter-disciplinary approach with electives from different disciplines
- Social Immersion Project and Corporate Internship
- Business Research Project
- Placement Assistance
- Electives in the field of: 1)Marketing 2)Finance 3)OB and HRM
- Extra-mural activities to encourage students’ interest in the field of technology, arts and culture
- Well-structured classroom sessions, and personal interaction with faculty
- Short case studies and problem solving exercises
- Programmed self-learning and group learning
- Project work as application of concepts to real life situations
- Interaction with business leaders though Workshops and talks by Experts.
- Experiential learning through visits and interaction at selected business units.
Industry Connect – Students are exposed to industry and market through regular live projects, guest lectures, industrial visits and internships.
Social Connect – Managers today have a larger responsibility towards society. Students at NUV-BBA Program are required to undergo one month full-time social internship with an NGO or CSR department of a company. This helps in making students sensitive towards various socio-developmental issues.
Summer Internship and Research Project – Each student has to undergo two credit-based, on- the-job internships: one of four weeks at the end of 1st year and another of eight weeks at the end of 2nd year. A semester-long research-based project (during the 6th semester) under the guidance of a domain expert is an integral part of their degree program.
Both summer internship and research project provide an opportunity to the students to build a healthy and positive relationship with the corporate world and specifically with a prospective employer to pave the way for future placement.
Over the years, students of NUV-BBA have excelled in academics by getting placed in reputed higher education institutes for their masters program, starting their own business ventures or prolifically joining their family business.
|Entrance Exam Schedule|
|Round 1||20th June 2020|
|Round 2||10th July 2020|
Entrance exam will comprise of Written Aptitude Test on any Contemporary Socioeconomic, Political, and International Issues influencing business decision. Weightage 50% .
Personal Interview will comprise of questions related to Current Affairs, Courses Studied in HSC, Opinion on relevant Contemporary Socioeconomic, Political, and International Issues. Weightage 50% .
Qualifying Marks: 40 marks.
- Result and Merit List will be declared within one week from the date of Admission Test and Interview through Email and SMS on the Registered Email ID and Mobile No.
Admission Confirmation is Subject to availability of Seats once the Merit List and Fees is declared.
|Semester – I|
|4||Marketing Management- 1||3|
|5||IT in Management||3|
|8||Written Analysis Communication||2|
|Semester – II|
|1||Principles of Management||3|
|3||Financial Management – 1||3|
|5||Quantitative Techniques – 1||3|
|8||Managerial Oral Communication||2|
|10||Social Immersion Project||2|
|Semester – III|
|3||Financial Management – 2||3|
|4||Quantitative Techniques – 2||3|
|6||Business & Economic Environment||3|
|Semester – IV|
|3||Production & Operations Mgmt||4|
|4||International Trade and Business||4|
|8||GD and PI Skills||2|
|Semester – V|
|1||Business Research Methods||3|
|2||Supply Chain Management||3|
|3||Project (Khoj, Inter-Disciplinary)||3|
|–||Electives – Any 5
|Semester – VI|
|2||Business Ethics and CSR||3|
|3||Business Research Project||3|
|–||Electives – Any 5