Dr. Pradeep Kumar Behera
- Ph.D. in Management from IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- M.Tech. in Industrial Engineering & Management from IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
- B.Tech. in Textile Technology from Utkal University Odisha
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Behera has over 5 years of experience in Industry and Academia. During this tenure he has served in the capacity of Assistant professor at two Institutes of National Importance: NIT Agartala and NIT Tiruchirappalli. He has qualified Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) two times. He has joined Navrachana University as an Assistant Professor in July, 2018.
Areas of Interest
Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Operations Research, Quantitative Techniques.
December 2016 – June 2018, Faculty Coordinator in Centre for Career Development (T&P), NIT Agartala.
Dr. Behera has published papers in several major international and national referred journals. He has presented several research papers in international and national conferences. His area of research interest is Supply Chain Coordination and Contracts, Multi-criteria Decision Making, Supply Chain Performance Analysis.
- Behera, P.K., & Mukherjee, K. (2015). Application of DEMATEL and MMDE for analyzing key influencing factors relevant to selection of supply chain coordination schemes. International Journal of Information Systems & Supply Chain Management, Vol. 8(2), pp. 51-72.(Scopus indexed, “C” in ABDC)
- Mukherjee, K., & Behera, P. K. (2012). An overview on supply chain coordination (SCC) schemes focusing on classification and influencing factors. LBS Journal of Management and Research, Vol.10, pp.14-27.
- Behera, P. K., & Mukherjee, K. (2013). Selection of supply chain coordination schemes in given supply chain environment. The Alternative – Journal for Management Studies and Research, BIT Mesra, Vol. 12 (1), pp.86-100.
- Behera, P. K., & Mukherjee, K. (2012). Structural modeling through empirical study on decision making relating to supply chain coordination. XVI Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management held at IIT Delhi, Vol.1, pp.148-155.
- Behera, P. K., & Mukherjee, K. (2011). An approach for supply chain coordination mechanisms. Proceeding of VIII Association of Indian Management Scholars (AIMS) International conference on management held at IIM Ahmedabad, January 2011, pp. 355-362.
- Behera, P. K., & Mukherjee, K. (2013). Application of DEMATEL based Analytical Network Process (DANP) for Selection of Supply Chain Coordination Schemes. XVII Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management held at IIT Madras, December 20-22, 2013.
- Behera, P. K., & Mukherjee, K. (2011). Application of Analytical Network Process (ANP) for prioritizing supply chain coordination schemes. XV Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management held at IIM Calcutta, December 16-18, 2011.
- Behera, P. K., & Mukherjee, K. (2011). Collaboration –Still a challenge. National Seminar on Innovation and Creativity for business Excellence held at Department of Management Studies, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad (India), February 17-18, 2011.