Dr. Vivek Mishra
- Dr. Vivek Mishra did his graduation in Bachelor of Science from Sardar Patel University, Anand in 2009.
- He pursued his post-graduation in Master of Science from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Baroda in 2011.
During his doctoral training at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi he engaged understanding the underlying molecular and biological mechanisms of Monocyte-Macrophage System.
- Later on, for continuation of his postdoctoral research work he joined Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
He serves as an Assistant Professor at Navrachana University, Baroda.
- National Conference on Biotechnology and Environment at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, 2017.
- National Conference on Interdisciplinary Approaches in Chemical Sciences (IACS) 2015, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, 2015.
- National Workshop on NMR/MRI: From molecules to human behavior at University of Mysore, Mysore, 2015.
- International Conference on Comparative Endocrinology and Physiology (ICCEP-2013) at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur, 2013.
- Mishra V, Sinha SK, Rajavashisth TB. Role of macrophage colony stimulating factor in the development of neointimal thickening following arterial injury. Cardiovasc Pathol 2016, 25(4): 284-292.
- Sinha SK, Mishra V, Nagwani S, Rajavashisth TB. Effects of G-CSF on serum cholesterol and development of atherosclerotic plaque in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Int J Clin Exp Med 2014, 7(8): 1979-1989.
- Shahin S, Mishra V, Singh SP, Chaturvedi CM. 2.45-GHz microwave irradiation adversely affects reproductive function in male mouse, Mus musculus by inducing oxidative and nitrosative stress. Free Radic Res 2014, 48(5): 511-25.