Ms. Priya Paithankar
- Masters of Science in Microbiology, The department of Microbiology & Biotechnology, The faculty of science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat (2015 – 2017). Master’s Thesis Title: Culturable microbial diversity of subsurface sediment core from Rampura industrial estate of Mahi River basin, Western India.
- Bachelors of Science in Zoology, The department of Zoology, The faculty of science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat (2012 – 2015)
- Joined at School of Science, Navrachana University, Vadodara as Academic Associate in July 2019
- Previously Worked as Project Assistant, The department of Microbiology & Biotechnology, The faculty of science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat (2018).
- Experience of teaching as an Visiting Faculty for 3 semesters at Dr. Vikram Sarabhai Institutes of Cell & Molecular Biology (2017-2018) and have assisted inTheory & Practicals.
- Involved in subjects like Microbial Genetics. Microbial Physiology.
- Cleared GATE 2019
- Secured 1st position in the poster competiton, Comparative transcriptome analysis revealing candidate biomarkers & pathway affected during leprosy progression at Science excellence 2018 organized by Botany Dept, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
- Winner of GYAN scholarship in NextGen Genomics, Biology, Bioinformatics and Technologies (NGBT) conference held at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India in October, 2018.
- Awarded with UGC (New Delhi) Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder (2015- 2017).
- 2nd Rank in B.Sc. Zoology at The Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (GUJARAT).
- Minaxi-lalit award 2015, given by Gujarat Science Academy (Government of Gujarat).
- Awarded with National Council of Science and Tech. Network – New Delhi 2008 for subject- Degradation of Plastic.