About the Competition: Freedom of speech is our fundamental right under the constitution and hence we have a liberty to express our opinions freely. By its very nature, the democratic process spurs citizens to form opinions on a number of issues. With the same motive, School of Business and Law has organized Opinion Writing Competition. Our aim is to generate a thought process which in turn will create a reasoned opinion on the topic.
Topic: ‘My Speech, My Right!’
Submission guidelines: –
- All undergraduate law students can take part in the competition.
- All submissions must be original and unpublished.
- One author can send only one entry.
- The write-up shall be in between 500-2000 words.
- The content shall be written in times New Roman with font size of 12 and line spacing shall be 1.5
- The write-up shall be in ‘.doc’ or ‘docx’ form and it shall be attached in the following link along with the basic details for registration.
- The content shall be judged on the ground of novelty, reasoning, use of language and coherence.
- There is no registration fee for the competition.
Link for registration and submission: Register & submit the write-up here:
- Last Date of submission of the write-up: 25th December 2020
- Result will be announced within 10 days from the submission deadline.
- First Prize- Rs. 3000/-
- Second Prize- Rs. 2000/-
- Third Prize- Rs. 1000/-
- E-Certificates shall be given to all the participants.
i. Tejas Patel -8770886346
ii. Nitya Singh- 9265373423
iii. Bhumika Khandelwal- 9429230719