Fiber Reinforced Composite Materials, Composite Manufacturing, additive manufacturing, 3D printing, Robotics, Automation
Work speciﬁcation and Contributions: Academic Experience: 12 Years Industrial Experience :5 Years
Total Experience: 15 Years
- Presently working as Professor, Mechanical Department of School of Science and Engineering, Navrachana University, Vadodara from December,2O12.
- Worked as Professor in Parul Institute of Engg & Technology(PIET), Waghodia, Vadodara from June,2OO9 to November. 2O12.
- Worked as Application/Service and installation Engineer with igm Roboticsystems India Pvt , Mumbai from July 2OO7 – October 2OO8, with Mumbai as base and work area as whole of India. Our company is a sister concern of Austria based igm Robotersysteme AG, Wien, a company pioneer in the world for its welding robots.
- Worked as A Engg. (Q.C. and Project) with Wearresist Technologies Pvt. Ltd from June 2OO1 till September, 2OO2. My job proﬁle included being Asst. Engineer (Quality control & Projects. Along with above duty, was given the duty of assisting our management representative for ISO 9OO2, certiﬁcation of our company
- Worked as Trainee Engineer for Gaytech Engineering Ltd., Vadodara in year 1999-2OOO.
- “Forward Kinematic Modeling of a 3-DOF (RRP) Polar Robotic Arm Using OOPS”. NCEVT’2OO9
- “Evaluation of Residual Stresses in Inconel-718 Welded by Electron Beam Welding”. NCEVT’2O1O
- Comparative FE Analysis of Pressure Vessel of Hemispherical, Ellipsoidal and Torospherical End International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR), ISSN:2321-9939, Vol.3, Issue 1, pp.46- 5O, Jan 2O15
- Stress Analysis of Pressure vessel of Hemispherical and Ellipsoidal End connection Using IJTE, (Special Issue, April, 2O12)
- Flow induced vibration in Shell and Tube Heat IJTE, (Special Issue, April, 2O12)
- Design Validation of Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger by HTRI Xchanger IJTE, (Special Issue, April, 2O12)