Merit-based scholarships that rewards high academic achievement
Financial scholarships are designed to attract and support students who have exceptional academic records and potential. These scholarships generally include partial tuition money and are designed to allow students pursue education and/or support research at the university.
Navrachana University (NUV) offers Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to entering students only who have high scholastic record and are in need for financial assistance. The Scholarships pay for part of the tuition to scholastic students whose parents combined income does not exceed 6 Lakhs Rupees per year. The merit-focused scholarships are awarded on a competitive and on first cum first serve basis.
Navrachana University’s Scholarship shall be offered as below:
|Upto 2 lacs||80% Tution Fee Waiver|
|Between 2 lacs and 4 lacs||60% Tution Fee Waiver|
|From 4 lacs to 6 lacs||40% Tution Fee Waiver|
Below is a description of the University’s Scholarships for the incoming class of academic year 2021-22. For all awards, academic achievement is of prime consideration.
- BBA/BBA-LLB/BA-JMC/BSc-MSc Biomedical: 25 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 80% and above in Class XII exams.
- BTech (ME/EEE/CE/CSE): 8 Scholarships are available to entering BTech students in each stream of engineering who are within the 1-8000 ACPC Merit Rank.
- MBA: 6 Scholarships are available to entering MBA students who have secured upto rank 400 in CMAT.
- BArch: 4 Scholarships are available to entering Architecture students who are in top 100 in the ACPC Merit list.
Interested candidates to meet Admin section with following documents after seeking admission to the respective program:
- Passport size Photograph
- 12th Marksheet copy
- Incase of Service: Copy of Parents’ IT returns (last 2years), Copy of Bank Statement (last 1year)
- Incase of Business: Copy of Parents’ IT returns (last 2years), Copy of Schedules, Copy of Bank Statement (last 1year)
- Photographs of current residence (all rooms)
- Electricity bill (last 3 bills)
- Income Proof (if applicable)
Scholarships will be awarded after complete scrutiny of documents listed above and approval by the Financial Aid Committee. Unallocated scholarship of one Program can be given to eligible students of another Program.
Financial Aid Committee Members
|Convener||Mr. Animesh Bhatt|
|Head of Finance||Mr. Gaurang Datar|
|Member of Admin Staff||Ms. Shilpa Thackre|
|Registrar||Dr. Sandeep Vasant|
Central Government And State Government Scholarships
Navrachana University has been established under State Government Act and it is a UGC recognized University. Hence, Students of the University are entitled to avail the benefit of all the schemes announced by Central Government and State Government for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC) and other Minorities. NUV thus facilitates Government Scholarships for the students who are eligible for the same.
Support In Availing Educational Loan
As the University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Students are entitled to receive education loan from Nationalized, Private and Foreign banks. All students can receive loan as long as they fulfill bank lending criteria. University provides needed documents to facilitate the process of securing loan once admission to the university is confirmed and all fee payment has been made.