Policy on Merit-cum-Need based scholarships that rewards high academic achievement
Navrachana University (NUV) offers Merit-cum-Need based Scholarships to entering students who have high scholastic record and are in need for financial assistance. The Scholarships pay for part of the tuition to scholastic students whose family combined income does not exceed 8 Lakhs Rupees per year.
Navrachana University’s Scholarship* shall be offered as below
|Family Income Slab||Scholarship|
|Up to 2 lacs||100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Between 2 lacs and 3 lacs||80% Tution Fee Waiver|
|Between 3 lacs to 4 lacs||60% Tution Fee Waiver|
|Between 4 lacs to 6 lacs||40% Tution Fee Waiver|
|Between 6 lacs to 8 lacs||20% Tution Fee Waiver|
Scholarship will be renewed every year provided the student maintains CGPA of 7 out of
Below is a description of the University’s Scholarships for the incoming class of academic year 2021-22. For all awards, academic achievement is of prime consideration.
- BTECH (ME/EEE/CIVIL), BSC-DATA SCIENCE: 20 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
- BSC, MSC (LIFE SCIENCE), MSC (CHEMISTRY), BSC-MSC (BIOMEDICAL): 15 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
- BAJMC, MSW: 4 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
- BBA, BBA-LLB, MBA: 4 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University
Interested candidates to meet Administration section with following documents after seeking admission to the respective program:
- Passport size Photograph
- 12th Marksheet copy
- Incase of Service: Copy of Parents’ IT returns (last 2years), Copy of Bank Statement (last 1year)
- Incase of Business: Copy of Parents’ IT returns (last 2years), Copy of Schedules, Copy of Bank Statement (last 1year)
- Photographs of current residence (all rooms)
- Electricity bill (last 3 bills)
- Income Proof (if applicable)
Scholarships will be awarded after complete scrutiny of documents listed above and approval by the Financial Aid Committee. The decision to award scholarships is at the discretion of the Navrachana University. Unallocated scholarship of one Program can be given to eligible students of another Program.
In case a scholarship student withdraws from the program, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that Navrachana University has already disbursed.
The Financial Aid Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
Any of the information given by the scholarship recipient be found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship award will be withdrawn, and the recipient will either be charged full payment of fees immediately or will be dismissed from the program.
Financial Aid Committee Members
|Convener||Mr. Animesh Bhatt|
|Head of Finance||Mr. Gaurang Datar|
|Member of Admin Staff||Ms. Shilpa Thackre|
|Registrar||Dr. Sandeep Vasant|
Dr. Sandeep Vasant,
Navrachana University Vadodara.
Central Government And State Government Scholarships
Navrachana University has been established under State Government Act and it is a UGC recognized University. Hence, Students of the University are entitled to avail the benefit of all the schemes announced by Central Government and State Government for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC) and other Minorities. NUV thus facilitates Government Scholarships for the students who are eligible for the same.
Support In Availing Educational Loan
As the University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Students are entitled to receive education loan from Nationalized, Private and Foreign banks. All students can receive loan as long as they fulfill bank lending criteria. University provides needed documents to facilitate the process of securing loan once admission to the university is confirmed and all fee payment has been made.