To emerge as a center of excellence for holistic higher education, the University has established a top-class School of Engineering and Technology as a key provider of knowledge through teaching, research and industry connect in the field of Engineering and Technology. The BTech Program has the concept of pure and applied research as well as application of engineering theory into practice as its core philosophy.
- Emphasize on core engineering with strong laboratory and workshop components.
- State-of-the-art modern curriculum incorporating the best engineering concepts and practices.
- Hands-on-training on practical problems.
- Continuous evaluation and closed loop feedback system enhancing self motivation, transparency and learning.
- Courses in humanities, management and communication skills to ensure broad-based education and holistic development.
- Emphasize on Industry-Academia partnership for better understanding of engineering education and application.
|Academic Advisory Board Members 2018-19
School of Engineering and Technology
|Dr. Jignesh S. Bhatt||Assistant Professor,
Indian Institute of Information Technology,
|Shri Arvind Pandey||Hub Chief Technology Officer,
Vodafone Idea Limited,