Dr. Rabichandra Singh is a PhD In Economics from Faculty of Arts, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat. His thesis focused on ‘Economic Growth and Employment Linkages in the North East India: A case study of Manipur.’
Research and Publications
- Elangbam, The Job Content of Post Reform Growth in North Eastern Region of India, Paciﬁc Business Review International Vol (1O) 7, 2O18
- Elangbam, Tourism Development in NE India and Its Interface with International Politico – Economic Relations, Cross Border Tourism & India’s Act East Policy – A New Paradigm, pp 1O4-116.
- Elangbam, Urbanization, Poverty and Employment in India: North Eastern Perspective, India’s Urban Environment: A Changing Scenario, pp 16O-173.
Awards and Recognitions
- Junior Research Fellowship Scholarship (JRF) awarded by The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for 3 years of research (2O14).
- Best Paper Award in the conference titled ‘FDI and Its Challenges in India’ jointly organised by Himachal University, Shimla and ICSSR Council (2O14).
- Presented a paper on the theme of Eco Tourism titled ‘Culinary tourism and inclusive development with reference to North Eastern region of India’ in University of Tourismo, Palermo, Italy (2O18).