|Method of Evaluation
|This mode of teaching is considered to be the primary and is best for delivering and transferring theory or concept based information.
|1. Delivering the substantial amount of information.
2. Providing summary of latest information from various sources.
3. Introducing multiple concept lecture
|Conduction of Test at said frequency.
|Pre-assigned topics can be given to students and discussion based pedagogy can be employed
|1. Conducting discussion on topics related to the Course.
2. Exposing the students to various topic.
3. To inculcate the idea of questioning and reasoning and formulating the argument research.
|Evaluation will be based on Presentations/ Critical thinking/ taking part in the discussions.
|Students will be exposed to the process of critical thinking within a specific field or topic through the published research papers. Understanding, formulating and writing the research hypothesis giving rationale justification and forming the coherent connections within the topic will be the main aim
|1. To equip the students to build their concepts by deciphering the information, experiments, filed studies through research papers.
2. Helping them to understand the arguments/discussion and form connections related to topics.
|Where students are confronted by life like situations and asked to define the problems and how to resolve it by solving them. This is facilitated by the faculty who will be providing them with necessary concepts and theories.
|1. Encouraging the individual by inculcating the process of active learning and responsibilities.
2. Team building and group dynamics will be taught by facilitative learning.
|Course In charges trains the students to help them develop skills in working with recent materials and technologies.
|1. To provide Interactive Hands on training.
2. Inculcate skill building by providing sufficient time.
3. Instill them in decision making and reasoning.
|Students will be embarked with real life problems and they will be trained to evolve construction / working drawings and/or prototypes.
|1. Translate design interventions into executable forms.
|Guided Research (Thesis)
|Faculty members will coach individual students for:
1. Conducting research and writing up to the results.
2. Undertaking research design, analysing and writing the results.
|1. To Inculcate the vital research skills in students.
2. To imbibe the skills of logical and rationale based thought process.
|Will be based on the Thesis curation and submission with/without conduction of viva voce.
|Students will select a topic of interest, read the associated reference books and write down annotated bibliography. This will be done under the guidance of a assigned faculty member.
|1. It will encourage students to learn independently.
2. Exploration of research topics of personal interest within research framework.
|Student will be given the practical skills and will be exposed to lab based techniques. This will be conducted through the instructions of assigned course in-charge
|1. To enhance the skill in the students and give applications of the techniques/instrument learned
|Will be through continuous evaluation/ performance or conduction through lab based exams.