ONLINE APPLICATION 2020-21
Applicant must ensure that he/she has the following information in hand before proceeding for ‘Online Application for Admission’ procedure:
- Applicant’s functional E-MAIL ID and MOBILE NUMBER. [They will be used for all future communications from the Navrachana University]
- SCANNED COPY OF PASSPORT SIZE COLOR PHOTOGRAPH of the Applicant
- Applicant’s AADHAR NUMBER (for applicant’s Date of Birth Proof is mandatory for successful completion of the application)
- Correct details of Residential address / Address for communication
- Necessary Mark-sheets & Certificates of last qualifying exam
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
For new/fresh application, click on the appropriate form links given below. You can also refer the step-by-step instructions here > PDF
Already registered, and want to continue filling your form? Once you register on the above links, you will receive the login ID and password in your inbox.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. NUV provides an interactive user interface for filling the application form. The platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Application Fee is Rs.1000/- and shall be paid online by credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this, the online application process is complete.
- Applicants shall receive information regarding the entrance exam and/or personal interview over emails. Make sure you give your working email id.
- For document verification, please take print of your application form, attach passport size photo, zerox copies of your documents and visit University Admission Cell, Please carry your original documents.