Policy on Merit-cum-Need based scholarships that rewards high academic achievement
Navrachana University (NUV) offers Merit-cum-Need based Scholarships to entering students who have high scholastic record and are in need for financial assistance. The Scholarships pay for part of the tuition to scholastic students whose family combined income does not exceed 8 Lakhs Rupees per year and have scored minimum 65% in HSC or Under-graduate level.
Navrachana University’s Scholarship* shall be offered as below:
||Family Income Slab
||100% Tuition Fee Waiver
||Up to 2 lacs
||80% Tuition Fee Waiver
||Between 2 lacs to 3 lacs
||60% Tuition Fee Waiver
||Between 3 lacs to 4 lacs
||40% Tuition Fee Waiver
||Between 4 lacs to 6 lacs
||20% Tuition Fee Waiver
||Between 6 lacs to 8 lacs
*Scholarship will be renewed every year provided the student maintains CGPA of 7 out of 10.
Below is a description of the University’s Scholarships for the incoming class of academic year 2023-24. For all awards, academic achievement is of prime consideration.
- BTech (ME/EEE/CIVIL), BSc-Data Science: 15 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
- BSc, MSc (Life Science), MSc (Chemistry), BSc-MSc (Biomedical): 15 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
- BA-Journalism & Mass Communication, BA-Humanities & Social Sciences: 9 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
- BBA, BBA-LLB, MBA, LLM: 4 Scholarships are available to entering students who have scored 70% and above in the test which will be conducted by Navrachana University.
Interested candidates to meet Administration section with following documents after seeking admission to the respective program:
- Passport size Photograph.
- Copy of 12th Mark sheet/ UG grade sheets.
- In case of Service: Copy of Parents’ IT returns (last 2years), Copy of Bank Statement (last 1 year).
- In case of Business: Copy of Parents’ IT returns (last 2years), Copy of Schedules, Copy of Bank Statement (last 1 year) and Copy of Balance Sheet & P&L statement.
- Photographs of current residence (all rooms).
- Copy of Electricity bill (last 3 bills).
- Copy of Government Income Certificate (if applicable).
Scholarships will be awarded after complete scrutiny of documents listed above and approval by the Financial Aid Committee. The decision to award scholarships is at the discretion of the Navrachana University. Unallocated scholarship of one Program can be given to eligible students of another Program.
In case a scholarship student withdraws from the program, the student has to refund the scholarship amount that Navrachana University has already disbursed.
The Financial Aid Committee reviews the scholarships from time to time and reserves the right to alter, modify, change or withdraw any of the provisions and policies.
Any of the information given by the scholarship recipient be found inaccurate or false at any time during the program, the scholarship award will be withdrawn, and the recipient will either be charged full payment of fees immediately or will be dismissed from the program.
Download the Scholarship Application Form
Financial Aid Committee Members:
- Head of Finance: Mr. Gaurang Datar
- Member of Admin Staff: Ms. Khyati Patel
- Registrar: Dr. Sandeep Vasant