1. Withdrawal of Admission for Newly Admitted Students
For withdrawal of admission and seeking refund of fees, the candidate is required to submit the original fee receipt and ﬁll the admission cancellation form duly signed by the student.
The admission cancellation form is available at the Administrative Oﬃce Room No. 119, Navrachana University and can be ﬁlled and submitted at the time of seeking withdrawal along with required documents.
Refund of fees
The refund of the fees will be processed as per notiﬁcation issued by Universities Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi – October, 2O18.
|Percentage of Refund of Aggregate fees*
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served at Administrative Oﬃce, Room No. 119
||95% (Deduction of 5% – Maximum Rs. 5,OOO/-)
||15 days or more before the formally-notiﬁed last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notiﬁed last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notiﬁed last date of admission
||3O days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notiﬁed last date of admission
||More than 3O days after formally – notiﬁed last date of admission
* Inclusive of tuition fees but exclusive of caution money and Library deposit.
* Last date of Admission: 15th July 2023.
The relevant refund amount will be processed after the date of submission of Withdrawal Application with the University oﬃce and the cheque will be prepared in the name of registered student only. The application will be processed within 15 working days from the date the application is received.
Notwithstanding with this refund policy are BTech, BArch, MTech and MBA Program where the refund policy is laid down by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
2. Withdrawal of Admission for Existing Student
A student, who has enrolled for courses at Navrachana University and wishes to withdraw his/her admission, is required to ﬁll up the Application for Withdrawal of Admission available at administrative oﬃce of Navrachana University. The student needs to ﬁll the form and get it signed by the concerned personnel as mentioned in NO Dues Certiﬁcate attached with this policy and submit it to the Assistant Registrar’s (Admission and Examination) oﬃce between 9.3O am and 4.3O pm on any working day. The application will be processed within 15 working days from the date the application is received.
Refund of fees
The relevant refund amount will be processed after the date of Submission of withdrawal application with the Assistant Registrar’s (Admission and Examination) oﬃce and the cheque will be prepared in the name of the registered student only. Deposit amount will be refunded after deducting the dues, if any.
Refund of fees shall be made after deduction as per the following table:
||Percentage of Refund of Aggregate fees*
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is served at Administrative Oﬃce(Room No. 119)
||3O days before the academic session starts
||15 days before the academic session starts
Instructions for Applying for Withdrawal of Admission:
- Collect the “Withdrawal of Admission” form from admin office
- Fill up the required information
- Get it signed by Program Oﬃce for “No Dues”
- Submit the application at Assistant Registrar’s (Admission and Examination) oﬃce, Room 119
- Further processing will be done by the Oﬃce of the Registrar
- After veriﬁcation, your application will be approved or rejected by Oﬃce of the Registrar and you will be notiﬁed on your registered phone number /email address. In case of any missing information or dues you may be instructed to do the needful.
Refund of Caution money and cancellation fees of NRI students
The rules are as under:
- The caution money of the NRI students and cancellation of NRI admission is to be refunded to the students at the same amount which was actually paid by student at the time of taking
- The fees would be refunded back in Indian INR
- The refund would be in favor of the students or his/her father’s name