Following to UGC Guidelines of refund policy clause no. 4.2 of UGC Notification on Remittance and Refund of fees of December 2016. Navrachana University has defined the time frame and the amount of refund the student can avail while canceling the admission for Non – Regulated Program offered at the University.
- Last Date of Admission – 12th July 2019
- Rs. 1000/- to be deducted for admission canceled till 12th July 2019.
- 80% refund for admissions canceled between 12th July to 27th July 2019.
- 50% refund for admission canceled between 28th July to 11th August 2019.
- No refund for any cancellation on or after 12th August 2019.
For all the regulated program such as B.Arch., B.Tech, M.Tech. and MBA, University will follow the refund guideline suggested by ACPC.