- She joined Navrachana University on 2 January 2O14 as an Assistant Professor.
Scholarship and Accomplishments
- Harsha received Dean’s Choice award in year 2O15 for her skilful teaching style and student She has served as a lecturer in diﬀerent colleges like The M. S. University of Baroda, Vadodara(Gujarat), Shree Sad Vidya Mandal institute of Technology(SVMIT), Bharuch and Smt. Indira Gandhi College of Engineering Koperkhairane, NaviMumbai(Maharashtra).
- She has been teaching Basic Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machines I and II, Network Theory, Electrical Measuring Instruments, Elements of Power System, Control System, Power System analysis, Power System Operation and Control, High Voltage Technology, Switchgear and Protection, Advanced Switchgear and Protection, Power System Stability. Moreover, she also engages laboratory She guides undergraduate students in Final Year Dissertation work and Post graduate students in Final Year Dissertation Work.
- Harsha has a practical approach to She conducts extensive industry visits, PowerPoint presentations, and lab sessions. An interactive teacher, she discusses the future applications and importance of the subjects that she teaches. Enthusiastically conducting research as well as teaching in power system, High voltage technology and Electrical machines etc., she devises various experiments for better subject understanding. She has developed Electrical Machine II laboratory and Power System Switch Gear and Protection laboratory in Navrachana University.
- Harsha Punekar (2OO8) “Evolutionary Programming Using Genetic Algorithm for ELD of hydro-thermal Scheduling” in national level conference Organized by of Elect. & Electronics Engineering, Govt. College of Engneering, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu – 4th April 2OO8 (India).