- Vaibhavi Patel is currently an Assistant Professor in the School of Engineering and Technology, Navrachana University, V As Administrator, she endeavors to provide an educational environment conducive to student learning and professional growth.
- Vaibhavi Patel research interests include ‘Machine learning’, and ‘Big data’. She has guided many UG She serves as External Examiner to several colleges for Under-graduate programs. She has an experience of 4+ years in teaching. She Joined Navrachana University on 1st April 2O21 as an Assistant Professor. Prior to joining Navrachana University, she worked with Parul University as an assistant professor. She also worked as a teaching assistant at Nirma University.
Most Notable Publications
- Brain tumor segmentation using k-means-fcm hybrid technique, Springer’s-Recent Advancements in Computer, Communication and Computational Sciences,
- An eﬃcient method for integrity proof in cloud through the provable data possession technique using MD5 in RSA algorithm, Parul University International Conference on Engineering and Technology,2O18
- Assistant For Green house Farming, JETIR (Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research), 2O19
- Generic Disease Prediction using Symptoms with Supervised Machine Learning, International Journal of Scientiﬁc Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology,
- Augmented Reality action game development using utility, International Journal scientiﬁc research and development,