- He joined Navrachana University in June 2O15 as an Assistant Professor.
- Before joining Navrachana University, he worked at Nirma University as an Assistant Professor.
- He has total teaching experience of over 1O
Scholarships and accomplishments
- Mr. Rahul Shah has specialization in area of Structural Engineering especially in Structural Analysis and Design, Concrete Engineering, Computer Aided design of
- He was instrumental in designing syllabus for various courses. He teaches various courses across the Civil Engineering like Applied Mechanics, Theory of Structures, Design of Structures, Computer aided Structural Analysis and Advance Design of
- Mr. Rahul Shah has guided several post graduates and under graduates projects in area of Structural Analysis, Design and Concrete Technology.
- He is recipient of Students’ Choice Best Instructor Award at Navrachana University. He has also received Best research paper award at prestigious international conference held at NIT Silchar, Assam
- He has translated NPTEL-Swayam Course (Advanced Concrete Technology), oﬀered by IIT Madras to Gujarati language
- He has published many research papers in peer-reviewed International journals and proceedings of international
- He has worked as a reviewer for International conferences
- He has attended several STTPs , Conferences and completed many MOOC
- “Eﬀects of Gust Load on Tall Buildings”, JETIR (Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research), ISSN No: – 2349-5162,2O19
- “Performance issues and durability criteria of concrete structures under marine exposed condition: A global trend of research”, “National Conference on Advances in Structural Technologies (CoAST 2O19), National Institute of Technology, Silchar (NIT Silchar), Assam”,2O19
- “Behaviour of Structural Systems for High Rise Building”, “Interwoven: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Navrachana University”,Vol II, Issue II,2O18
- “Study on Compressive Strength and permeability of Pervious Concrete”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-O181, 5 Issue O4, April-2O16, Pg,669-671
- ‘Eﬀects on Compressive Strength of Concrete by using Glass Powder as Replacement of Cement’, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-O181, 5 Issue O4, April-2O16,Pg 574-576