Dr. Parth Pandya
Dr. Parth has completed his Ph.D in Zoology (2017), Dept of Zoology, Faculty of Science, The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara. His thesis is titled ” Studies on neuroendocrine response of teleost exposed to agrochemicals.” which was focused on several important issues of agricultural pollution and its effect on ecosystem. He has done Masters (MSc.) in Biochemistry from Dept of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara.
- Dr. Parth Pandya has over 5 Years of experience in teaching and academic coordination.
- He has worked with The M.S. University of Baroda, and is currently associated with Navrachana University, Vadodara.
- He is actively engrossed in safeguarding nature and is associated with NGOs like Gujarat Nature conservation society. He is also active in Ramakrishna Mission and has served in various programs of it.
Dr Parth Pandya is co-investigator in the project entitled “To study the Biological Assessment of Orthoptera using DNA Barcode Approach” Sanctioned by GUJCOST of Rs. 3,60,000/- (Ongoing).
Clinical biochemistry, Reproductive Physiology, Neurochemistry, Phylogeny & evolution,Toxicology.
- Best presentation award at the international Symposium of Science and Technology, Christ college, Rajkot (2017).
- Best Presentation Award at the international conference of Emerging trends in Science and Technology (ETCST), Bangkok, Thailand (2014).
- Received Bharat Jyoti Award, From International Friendship society for excellence in Science (2014)
- Cleared Gujarat State Lectureship Entrance Test (G-SLET) for lectureship (2012)
- Received Gold medal in the third year of Bachelors in Zoology for scoring the highest marks & securing 1st position (2010)
- Secured First prize in Poster Presentation at Gujarat Science Excellence 2010, Ahmadabad.