Ankita has more than 7 years of experience in academics and Research. Currently, she is pursuing her doctorate from Punjabi University, Patiala in Marketing domain. Her thesis is titled “Country of Origin impact on Purchase Intention and Perceived Quality—A case of consumer Durable sector”.
She has done her MBA in Marketing and HR domain from Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar. She did her Bachelors in Pharmacy from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
She cleared UGC-NET in the subject of Management.
- Ankita Sharma and Narinder Batra. (2022) Impact of Perceived Quality on Consumer’s Purchase Intention in Durable Sector, Sampriti, Vol VIII (I), pp 642-649.
- Ankita Sharma and Narinder Batra (2021) Consumer Purchase Intention vis a vis Country of Origin: A case of Durable Sector, Empirical Economics Letter, Special Issue 2, June 2021, pp 165-173. (ABDC indexed).
- Ankita Sharma and Narinder Batra (2021) Impact of Country-Of-Origin on Perceived Quality in Durable Sector, PIMT Journal of research, Vol 13(4) (A), pp 39-43. (UGC listed)
- Ankita Sharma and Narinder Batra (2021). Consumers Purchase Intention as a Reﬂection of Price: A Study of Durable Sector Goods, Anvesak, Vol 51(1), pp 56-60. (UGC listed)
- Ankita Sharma and Narinder Batra. (2020) Impact of Country of Origin on Consumers Purchase Intention, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, Vol 8 (7), pp 104-109.
- Ankita Sharma, Narinder Batra and Dr. Ayaz Ahmed Khan (2019) Impact of Country- of Origin on Perceived Quality, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Vol 6 (4), pp 355-359. (UGC listed).
- Presented a paper on “Customers Perception Towards Re-branding” in National Conference held in Sri Sai University, Palampur, India 0n 24th November
- Presented a paper on “Implications of FDI on Small and Marginal Farmers: An Empirical study of Himachal Pradesh” in National conference held in Sri Sai University, Palampur on 21st December 2013.