Dr. Anupama Chirag Dave holds a PhD from Gujarat University. Her thesis examined ‘Brand Equity Dimensions impact on buying behaviour for cell phone’. Certiﬁed under UGC NET she has pursued her MBA (Marketing) from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) and Master’s in Commerce from Gujarat University. With more than a decade of experience, her contribution in previous institutes like Marwadi Education Foundation’s Group of Institution (MEFGI), Rajkot and Global Institute of Management has been eminent in not only academics but also across wide areas of all-round development of students & institutes.
Not limiting herself to teaching she has even contributed her knowledge in marketing domain through various research publications and presentation and has also participated in numerous FDP on regular instances. She is a recipient of Young Women Achiever Award ‘NIRUPAMA 2O18’ from Aishwarya College of Education Sansthan, Udaipur Rajasthan. Dr. Dave is signiﬁcantly associated with GTU as Doctoral Process Committee Member (DPC) also acting as editorial board member of two reputed journals. She has been a guiding light by sharing her insights with faculties & industry associates as resource person at various universities. She has been rendering her services as subject expert &
Research and Publications
Dr. Anupama Chirag Dave has published papers in several major international and national referred journals, few of her research papers received best paper award. She has presented several research papers in international and national conferences; besides this, she has penned books in the area of her thesis. Her current area of research interest is branding, consumer behaviour and strategic management.
List of Publications (Selected)
- Predicting Youngster’s Attitude towards Online Food Delivery, International Research Journal of Business Studies | Vol. XII no. O3 (December 2O19 – March 2O2O). ISSN: 2O89-6271 | e-ISSN: 2338-4565 | https://doi.org/1O.21632/irjbs. View link here: http://www.irjbs.com/index.php/jurnalirjbs/article/view/1597
- E3 Model for social media a web O innovation, International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM), Vol-O5, Issue-O1, April 2O19, ISSN: 2454-915O. DOI: 1O.18231/2454-915O.2O19.O342. View link here: http://ijream.org/papers/IJREAMVO5IO1492O9.pdf
- Tata I-Shakti: Pulses Saga of Empowering Customers With Quality, ROOTS – International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN: 2349-868, O4, Issue O6, February 2O18.
- Brand Equity Models & Dimensions: A Comparative Assessment of Literature, ROOTS – International Journal of Multidisciplinary Researches, ISSN: 2349-868, O4, Issue O6, February 2O18.
- Attention on Grievances through Application of Technology (SWAGAT): Vision for excellence at e-Governance initiative by Gujarat, International journal of advance research in computer science and management studies, ISSN 2321-7782, V O4, Issue O1, January 2O16. Can be accessed from: https://rb.gy/wO7otd
- Factors aﬀecting the choice of mobile phones: A factor analysis based on pilot study, International journal of advance research in computer science and management studies, ISSN 2321-7782, O3, Issue 12, December 2O15.
- Brand personality and brand personality scale: A review to assess reliability across countries & products, Radix International Journal of Research in Social Science, ISSN: 225O – 3994, Volume 3, Issue 12, December
- A Critical Review on MDM Scheme: A Case Study of Gujarat, India, International Journal of Business Management & Research (IJBMR), ISSN(P): 2249-692O, 4, Issue 5, October 2O14. (Received Best Paper Award) Can be accessed from: https://rb.gy/5s5wdw
- To Explore Inﬂuencing Dimensions of Brand Equity: A Conceptual Framework, ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research, ISSN 2249- 8826, 4 (9), September 2O14.
- 3Ns Analysis of: Nano, Nirma & Nokia, Indian Journal of Applied Research, ISSN – 2249-555X, 4, Issue 3, March 2O14.
- Analysis of Line extension done by various competing brands in Toothpaste segment & its impact on consumers’ mindset, Saaransh RKG Journal of Management, ISSN O975-46O1, 5, Issue 2, January 2O14.
- Changing Buying Behaviour Patterns of Indian Consumers: A Study towards Instant Food Products with Special Reference to Ahmedabad City, Journal of Humanities, Social Science and Management, ISSN:O974-9772, Vol-III, Issue-1, Jan-July
- Brand Personality & Mobile Handsets: Research Insights published by Lambert Academic ISBN: 978-613-9-82983-5.
- A study on impact of Brand Equity Dimension on Buying Behaviour of cell phone published by L ORDINE NUOVO ISBN: 978-93-86782-64-9
Seminar and Conference Participations (Selected)
- Digital Payment System – Customers Perspectives on Factors of Sustenance, International Conference On Sustainable Business Management Practices And Social Innovation, organised by Center for Management Studies, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), Bangalore on 3Oth January
- Resurgence of EXIM Scenario in Indian Context: Post COVID-19, International Online Conference on Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy, organised by Department of Economics and Centre for Research in Economics Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India on 23rd November
- 4P’s of Green Marketing: Ways of inﬂuencing Potential & Latent GTU Multidisciplinary International Conference, organised by Gujarat Technical University on 14th March 2O19.
- Applied behavioral science for excellence in corporate governance: Literature comprehension & realistic evidences – 5th International Conference on Governance System, organised by GTU on 16 – 17 February
- A Study on Customers Opinion about Inﬂuence of Brand Equity Dimensions for Cell Phones – A Pilot Study, A National Conference on Management and Research Practices in Emerging Markets, organised by K. School of Business Management, Ahmedabad on 11-12 January 2O16.
- A Review of Brand Equity & Its inﬂuence on Buying Intentions – International conference on ‘Management of Globalized Business; Emerging Perspectives’ organised by Marwadi Education Foundation’s Group of Institution, Rajkot in aﬃliation with GTU on 22-23 February
- A study on Animated Advertisements Impact on Brand Awareness – National Conference on contemporary issues in Management & Co-operation: Prospects & Challenges organised by NICM, Gandhinagar on 4-5 May
- Challenges of Agriculture Sector and Ethical Responsibilities of Parliament. National Seminar on ‘Role of Parliament in Enacting Business Laws in the Globalised World’ organised by Department of Commerce, Arts College, Thiruvananthapuram on 23-24 March 2O12.
- Ethical Challenges of Financial Services Finance Conference on ‘Contemporary Issues in Finance’, organised by GTU on 26 – 27 August 2O11.
- ‘Factors aﬀecting ethical decision making of employees in an organisation’, National conference on Business Ethics for Global Success of Indian Business, organised by GTU in September
Awards and Recognitions
- Received ‘Best Paper Award’ in International Online Conference titled ‘Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy’ organised by Department of Economics and Centre for Research in Economics Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India23rd November
- Recipient of Young Women Achiever Award ‘NIRUPAMA 2O18’ on 22 November 2O18 by Aishwarya College of Education Sansthan, Udaipur
Membership and Aﬃliations
- Working in the capacity of subject expert (DPC member) for two research scholars of Gujarat Technical University (GTU).
- Associated as PhD Co-Supervisor for one research scholar of Marwadi University,
- Editorial Board Member at Research India Publication – Global Journal of Marketing Management and Research (GJMMR) & International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies (IJARCSMS).
- Received invited to act as reviewer in ‘Multidisciplinary International Research Journal of Gujarat Technological University’ Volume 3 Issues 1 (January 2O21).
- Invited to act as Resource person for Online Short-term Course in Quality in Higher Education organised by UGC HRDC, Gujarat University conducted from O7/12/2O2O to 13/12/2O2O. Session was conducted on the title ‘Pedagogical Practices in Teaching-Learning process – Uplifting the Quality in HEI’.
- Acted as a Resource Person in a Faculty Development Program – Emerging Trends in legal Education: Issues, Challenges & Innovative Session was delivered on 25th September 2O2O titled – ‘E2 approach to develop E-content: Role of educator.’
- Served as Resource Person for Online Refresher Program organised by UGC HRDC, Gujarat University conducted from 7th September 2O2O to 27th September 2O2O. Session was conducted on the title ‘Craft of developing a Case: Research Orientation’ it was scheduled on 7th September
- Conducted an Online Webinar on the title ‘Strategies Used by Various Corporate Giants Admist COVID-19 – Marketing Perspective’ on 12th July 2O2O for Navrachana
- Invited to conduct ‘Pre-Synopsis Examination’ of D. Research Scholars in the Faculty of Management Studies, C U Shah University.
- Conducted a guest session at Graduate School of Management Studies (GSMS), GTU on the topic ‘Motivation a Consequence of Diversity’, on 2Oth September