Dr. Jeetendra Y. Salunke has over 3 years of experience in teaching. He has worked with Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Government College Silvassa, Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Engineering and Management Research, Akurdi, Pune and is currently associated with Navrachana University, Vadodara.
Dr. Jeetendra Salunke teaches Organic Chemistry to undergraduate and post graduate students pursuing Bachelors of Science and Masters of Science, respectively.
- Ganapati D. Yadav, Jeetendra Y. Salunke “Selectivity engineering of solid base catalyzed O-methylation of 2- naphthol with dimethyl carbonate to 2-methoxynaphthalene” Catalysis Today 207 (2013) 180-190.
- Jeetendra Y. Salunke, Ganapati D. Yadav “V2O5/HMS AS NOVEL CATALYST FOR PRODUCTION OF 1,1′-BI-2- NAPHTHOL BY OXIDATIVE C-C COUPLING OF 2-NAPHTHOL: ACTIVITY, SELECTIVITY AND KINETICS ” Catalysis in Green Chemistry and Engineering, 3(1):13-31 (2020).
- Jeetendra Y. Salunke, Ganapati D. Yadav “ Lanthanum doped Zirconia as an Efficient Catalyst for Reductive Amination of 2-Methoxybenzaldehyde with Dimethylformamide via Leuckart Type Reaction” ES Mater. Manuf., 2023, 19, 853.
Seminar and Conference Participations
- Poster presentation at “22nd National Symposium on Catalysis” (CATSYMP-22) held at the CSMCRI, Bhavnagar during January 7-9, 2015. Awarded Hindustan Platinum Award for the best poster presentation.
- Oral presentation at international conference ‘66th CHEMCON-2013’ organized by Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai, December 27-30, 2013.
- Oral presentation at international conference on ‘64th CHEMCON-2011’ organized by Bangalore Regional Center IICE and M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore, December 27 – 29, 2011.
- Oral presentation at 61st Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference [CSChE 2011], London, Canada October 23–26, 2011.
- Attended International Conference, Exhibition on Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering (SusChemE 2.0) organized by Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) in association with The Catalysis Society of India (CSI) at Mumbai, September 14-16, 2023.
- Poster presentation at “National Conference on Chemistry and Environment” (NCCE-2023) organized by Department of Chemistry, S. P. University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat during March 17-18, 2023.
Awards and Recognitions
- ‘Hindustan Platinum Award’ for the best poster presentation at ’22nd National Symposium on Catalysis’ (CATSYMP-22) held at the CSMCRI, Bhavnagar during January 7-9, 2015.
- Selected and awarded ‘Canadian Commonwealth Fellowship’ of Canada government from September 2012- February 2013.
- Awarded research fellowship by University Grant Commission (UGC-SAP) Meritorious Fellowship under Center for ‘Green Technology’ from March 2010-March 2015.
- Selected and awarded Junior Research Fellowship under ‘CSIR-NMITLI’ project ‘Bioglycerol based Chemicals’ from May 2009-March 2010.