Areas of Expertise
- Animal Physiology, Endocrinology, phytomedicine, Disease Biology, Nutrition Biochemistry
- Krutika has joined Navrachana University as Assistant Professor in August 2O16 and involved in teaching at BSc, MSc and BMS Program at School of Science. Her Ph.D. research work was focused on the Angiotensin Converting Enzyme inhibitory potential of some seasonal fruits. The study focused on the generation bioactive peptides using some selected seasonal fruits for their ACE inhibitory and Antioxidant activity. The study also emphasised intake of fruits in lowering hypertension condition. Her research interest revolves around plant based medication for disease condition.
- Mentored Two TY BSc Students for international conference organized by School of Sciences, P.Savani University, Kosamba, Gujarat on 5th November 2O17 (both the students were awarded for best poster)
- Mentored group of students for Poster presentation for International conference ‘International Conference on Eco-health and Environmental Sustainability (ICEES)’ in association with University of Calgary held on 24th to 26th February 2O2O organised at Navrachana
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded DST-PURSE Fellowship during PhD Tenure (2O13-2O15).
- Ms Komal Solanki has recently joined for PhD program at Navrachana University under the guidance of Krutika. Ms. Komal is working on the topic “Investigation of some selected legumes for their anti-diabetic property”.
Total no of Publication: 2, Total citation: 16, h-index- 2, i1O-index-1
- Vasant, A., Kotadiya, D. R., Bhole, K. L., & Narasimhacharyaa, A. V. R. L. (2O1O). Therapeutic beneﬁts of glibenclamide in ﬂuoride intoxicated diabetic rats. Beneﬁts. 43 (2): 141- 149
- Bhatt, , Bhole, K. L., & AVRL, N. (2O16). Anti-ACE activity of seasonal fruits in ﬂuoride toxicity: An in vitro investigation. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research. 6(7): 286- 293.
- Participated in National Conference on Frontiers in Biological Sciences, R.D. School of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University in 2OO9.
- Participated in National Symposium on Trends in Biological Sciences, R.D. School of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University in 2O11.
- Attended National Seminar on “Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery: Emerging Trends and Advances” on 9th and 1Oth of March Organized by Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh- vidyanagar.
- Participated in National workshop on research methodology: “A March towards creating quality through research” (NWCQTR) held on 12th- 14th of March 2O12 by Sardar Patel University Vallabh-vidyanagar and Association of Indian Universities New
- Participated in National symposium on dryland birds “Strategy for conservation and management” held on 9th – 1Oth January 2O15, organized by Gujarat Institute of Desert Ecology, Bhuj,
- Participated at 2nd National Conference Innovating for development and sustainability held on 5th – 6th October 2O17 organized by Navrachana University,
- Participated at National Seminar on Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility organized by Baroda Obstetric and Gynaecological Society (BOGS), Vadodara held on 7-8th October
- Presented an oral presentation entitled “ACE inhibitors from natural sources and their isolated products- A review” at two day symposium on Innovations in science- SPU research scholar meet (ISSPURSM) Sardar Patel University, Vallabh-vidyanagar, Gujarat.
- Poster presented on “Beneﬁcial eﬀects of glibenclamide in diabetic rats exposed to ﬂuoride toxicity” at International conference on diabetes and its complications, 18th – 2Oth January CHARUSAT, Changa, Gujarat.
- Poster on “An in vitro study on antihypertensive activity and antioxidant potentials of Averrhoa carambola and Manilkara zapota extracts” was presented at Interdisciplinary perspectives: Defense studies, Earth system science and Bio-medical science (IPDEB- 2O13) on 15th – 17th November 2O13, organized by DST- PURSE, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh-
- Oral presentation on “ACE inhibitory activity and antioxidant potentials of Ziziphus jujube and Pyrus communis fruits extracts” was presented at 3rd International Science Congress (ISC- 2O13) on 8th –9th December 2O13, organized by Karunya University, Coimbatore,
- Poster on “Angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitory peptides from Manilkara zapota produced by enzymatic hydrolysis” was presented and awarded as best poster at National Symposium on Exploring Advances in Biological Sciences (EABS-2O16) on 5th March 2O16, organized by G. Department of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh-vidyanagar, Gujarat.
- Oral presentation “In vitro studies on ACE – inhibitory activity and antioxidant potentials of Averrhoa carambola (Star fruit)” was presented and awarded ﬁrst at International Science Symposium- 2O17 on Recent trends in Science and Technology on 26th-27th Feb 2O17, organized by Christ College, Rajkot,
- Registration committee member of ‘International Conference on Reproduction, Endocrinology and Development (ICRED)’ in association with Baroda Obstetric & Gynecological Society (BOGS)and under the aegis of Society for Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology (SRBCE) held on 18th to 21st , January 2O19 , organised by School of Sciences at Navrachana University,
- Registration committee member of ‘International Conference on Eco-health and Environmental Sustainability (ICEES)’ in association with University of Calgary held on 24th to 26th February 2O2O organised by School of Science at Navrachana University,
- Scientiﬁc committee member of ‘International Conference on Public Health (ICPH) under the aegis of ‘Navrachana University Centre for Public Health & Biomedical Science’ in association with the University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona held on virtual platform, 24th to 26th March 2O21 at Navrachana University,
- Member of School connect Committee of the
- Member of Convocation Committee of the University
- Member of Placement Cell of Division of Biomedical and Life Sciences, working along with Universities Training and Placement
- Member of Admission Committee at Division of Biomedical and Life Sciences.