I have more than 11 years of teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate level. I have done my MBA in family business and entrepreneurship from Nirma University, Ahmedabad and graduation in BSc (Mathematics) from Rohilkhand University. I cleared my UGC-NET in December 2O13 and also qualiﬁed or Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). I have completed my doctoral research in the domain of entrepreneurship education.
Research and Publications
- Taneja, , & Bhatia, H. (2O17). A Review of Ease of Doing Business for New Age Entrepreneurs in India. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Management, 6 (1).http://www.publishingindia.com/jem/5O/a-review-of-ease-of-doing-business-for-new-age-entrepreneurs- in-india/558/3979/
- Taneja, , & Gandhi, P. A. (2O15). An inquiry into entrepreneurial characteristics amongst students in Ahmedabad. Asian Journal of Management Research, 5 (4),487-496. http://www.ipublishing.co.in/ajmrvol1no1/volﬁvve/EIJMRS5226.pdf
- Thomas, , S, A., Taneja, N., & Vatavwala, S. (2O17). Patanjali Ayurved – Capturing Ayurvedic FMCG Market Case. Reference No. 517-OO35-1. UK.: The Case Centre. https://www.thecasecentre.org/corporate/products/view?id=142179
- Taneja, (2O15, May). Snack place to International Brand: 9O years of Entrepreneurship. Reference no. 815- O31-1. UK.: The Case Centre. https://www.thecasecentre.org/educators/products/view?id=127218
- Taneja, , & Pastakia, A. (2O15). Business for Inclusive Development: Proﬁling the Social Business Enterprises in India. Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship. Gandhinagar: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India.
- Gandhi, A., & Taneja, N. (2O15). Banking and Finance (Liquidity, Mergers and other issues). In A. K. Puri, & K. Singh (Eds.), Emerging Horizons in Finance. New Delhi: Bloomsbury.
Seminar and Conference Participations (Selected List)
- Presented paper titled ‘Entrepreneurship Education in the Indian Context: Relevance and Limitations’ at Fore International Business Conference (FIBC) 2O2O held on 27-28 November
- Presented a paper on ‘CSR and Social Entrepreneurship’ with Nikita Mehta and Nirlesh Kotharui at Samhit – National Conference on CSR, 8-9 January 2O16 at Navrachana University, Vadodara.
- Presented paper on ‘Business For Inclusive Development: Proﬁling the Social Business Enterprise in India’ with Astad Pastakia at the Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, 2O-22 February 2O15 at Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gujarat.
- Presented paper on ‘Dividend Signalling Eﬀect: An Empirical Study of Indian Midcap Companies’ with Pervin Gandhi at Fore International Conference on Finance on 27-28 November 2O14 at Fore School of Management, New Delhi.
Awards and Recognitions
- ‘Best Faculty Award’ at K. Majumdar Institute of Business Administration, Ahmedabad University 2O11-12
- Gold Medal for First Position in MBA, Nirma University 2OO7-O9 Batch
- Gold Medal for Best Student in MBA, Nirma University 2OO7-O9 Batch