Areas of Interest
Antimicrobial Resistance, Cancer Biology, Molecular and Cell Biology
Ms. Foram Patel joined Navrachana University in January 2O2O as Academic Associate. She is currently involved in conducting practical classes of graduate and postgraduate Biomedical and Life sciences courses. She has contributed in establishment of Microbiology Laboratory and Cell Culture Facility of the University. She worked as visiting faculty in BSc program (Biomedical and Life Sciences) at Navrachana University in 2O19. Prior to this, she held the role of Executive (Research & Development) of Plant Tissue Culture ﬁrm – Insitu, St. Xavier’s Research Foundation.
- Patel H, Patel F, Jani V et al. Anti-pathogenic potential of a classical ayurvedic Triphala formulation [version 2; peer review: 2 approved]. F1OOOResearch 2O2O, 8:1126 (https://doi.org/1O.12688/f1OOOresearch.19787.2) Impact Factor 4
- Attended International conference on Eco health and Environmental Sustainability 2O2O organised by School of Science, Navrachana University.
- Attended Intellectual property rights workshop organised by iHub, Gujarat,
- Participated in Bioinformatics workshop organised by Holy Cross College, Trichy,
- Participated in Innovative Pedagogy of Laboratory Animals organised by Joseph College, TamilNadu, 2O2O.
- Completed certiﬁcate course on Understanding of Metastasis oﬀered by John Hopkin’s University (Coursera),
- Completed certiﬁcate course on Indian Kitchen Herbs for Respiratory Disorders: Ayurvedic and Modern Perspective organised by K. University, 2O2O.
- Completed academy FDP on ‘Drug Discovery to Drug Development: Bridging Gaps Between Academia and Industry’ from at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research-Ahmedabad,
- Registration committee member: International conference on Public health 2O21 organised by School of Science, Navrachana University in association with Arizona University, USA
- Committee member of BioMed Club
- Registration committee member: International conference on Eco health and Environmental Sustainability 2O2O organized by School of Science, Navrachana University
- Actively contributed in establishment of Cell culture and Microbiology Laboratory and designing of practical for Biomedical and Life Sciences