- Completed her ﬁve-year integrated law course from ILS Law College, Pune in 2014
- Completed LLM from University of Pune in 2016 with 3rd rank in the University merit list
- Qualified UGC-NET in 2018 and MH-SET
- Teaching experience of 5 years at reputed Law Colleges
- Presented research papers at several National and International Conferences
- Participated and won several National Level Moot Courts, Debates & Elocution competitions
- Certified Teaching experience of 3 years for civil service examinations
Seminar, Conference Participations and Publications
- Paper Presentation at International Conference on ‘International Humanitarian Law and Refugee Law’ at Nirma University.
- Paper Presentation at National Seminar on ‘Judicial Appointments: Issues and Challenges’ on ‘NJAC: Issues and Challenges’
- Paper Presentation at National Seminar on ‘Gender Mainstreaming: Concept, Scope and Approaches’.
- Paper Presentation at National Conference on ‘Police Reforms: Issues and Challenges’ with Best paper award.
- Research Paper entitled ‘Moving towards Informative and Transparent Justice System’ co-authored with Mr. Navin Sinha and Hitesh Bhatia is published by Springer’s ‘Encyclopedia on UN Sustainable Development Goals’.
- Paper Presentation at National Seminar on ‘Law and Social Transformation’ and International Conference on ‘Interface between Law and Technology’.
1. Navin Sinha, Madhura Thombre and Hitesh Bhatia: ‘Moving towards Informative and Transparent Justice System’, Peace Justice and Strong Institutions in Encyclopaedia of UN Sustainable Development Goals, Springer https://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-3-319-95960-3_127
2. Madhura Thombre: ‘The curious case of Cyber Warfare’, THE INTERFACE BETWEEN LAW AND TECHNOLOGY (ISBN 978-81-950434-4-6) http://220.127.116.11:8080/xmlui/handle/123456789/673
3. Madhura Thombre: Deconstructing Deepfake: Tracking Legal Implications and challenges’ in Volume 4 Issue 4 of International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] https://www.ijlmh.com/paper/deconstructing-deepfake-tracking-legal-implications-and-challenges/
Awards and Recognitions
- Featured with 8th rank in merit list of University of Pune for LLM and 3rd merit from Maharashtra State Board at
- Best Research Paper Presentation award at National Conference on Police Reforms: Issues and Challenges organised by University of Pune’s Navjeewan Law College,
- Winner of prestigious B. Naik Memorial National Moot Court Competition organised by Government Law College, Mumbai.