She joined Navrachana University in May 2O13 as an Assistant Professor. Ms. Monika Shah’s specialization is in the area of Environmental Engineering especially in Waste water treatment, water analysis, industrial eﬄuent analysis and design. She teaches various courses across Civil Engineering such as Environmental Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Water Resources Engineering, Geodesy, Solid waste Management, hydraulic structures, building drawing, Research Methodology etc. Further, she is actively involved in conducting sessions on KHOJ, an interdisciplinary subject in the university. She has guided several ﬁnal year projects in area of Pharmaceutical Waste Water Treatment, Dairy Waste water treatment, Desalination, Sursagar Lake quality in Ganapati Visarjan, vertical sewage treatment plant, Solar E waste management, contamination of soil, etc.
- Monika S, Payal D. ‘A critical review on application areas of computational ﬂuid dynamics in context to environmental pollution,’ International Conference on “Advancements and Innovations in Civil Engineering” (IC- AICE-2O21), ISBN-978-93-9O214-19-8 organized in, K.D.K. collage of engineering, Nagpur on 18th to 2Oth March
- Monika S, Payal D’ Industrial Waste Water Treatment by Advanced Oxidation Process-Fenton Oxidation, International conference on community-based Research and Innovations in Civil Engineering (CBRICE-2O21), Manipal University, Jaipur on 18th and 19th March 2O21
- Harshil S, Monika S, ‘Reuse of Rubber tires as aggregate in concrete ‘International conference on Eco health and Environmental Sustainability, ICEES, 24th to 26th Februrary,2O2O
- Riya , Pandya Saloni P , Monika S. Identiﬁcation, analysis and Remediation of Contaminated Soil ‘International conference on Eco health and Environmental Sustainability, ICEES, 24th to 26th Februrary,2O2
- Nisarg P, Ashavari N, Monika , Delhi Air Pollution-A case study, Identiﬁcation, analysis and Remediation of Contaminated Soil ‘International conference on Eco health and Environmental Sustainability, ICEES, 24th to 26th Februrary,2O2O
- Harsh C, Praful P, Monika S, Sustainable Navrachana building and generation to End-of -life of solar Panel, ‘International conference on Eco health and Environmental Sustainability, ICEES, 24th to 26th Februrary,2O2O.
- Monika Shah, Palash Jangid, Establishment of the relationship between chemical and physical properties of Vishwamitri river water by Artiﬁcial Neural Network, 2nd National Conference innovating for Development and Sustainability, 5-6 October, 2O17,Navrachana University(Received Best Paper Award)
- Monika Shah, Saloni Patel, Removal of Total Dissolved Solids and Total Suspended Solids from Vishwamitri River using Ansys, International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 12, December 2O17
- Monika Shah, J.Mistry, R.A.Christian, Pharmaceutical Waste water treatment by advanced oxidation process, National Conference on Pollution management, Indian Association for Air Pollution Control, 3rd February 2O18.
- 1O. Khyati Patel , Monika Shah, “Experimental Study on the water quality of Sursagar Lake”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Science and Engineering, Vol 5, Issue No 3, March 2O16, ISSN 2319-8354
- Aditya Patel, Siddharth Sharma, Sukhen Mitra, Monika Shah, “Performance and Evaluation Study of Dairy waste water”, in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, No 4,Issue no 4, April 2O16, ISSN 2348-755O
- Arpit Patel, Jayan Patel, Kuldeep Chauhan, Monika Shah, “Treatability Study of Black Water” in 3rd International Conference on Recent trends in Engineering Science and Management” 1Oth April-2O16, ISBN: 978-81- 932O74-4-4