Pragya Shankar is Assistant Professor at School of Environmental Design and Architecture. She has been teaching at Navrachana University since , before which she taught in undergraduate and postgraduate courses at C.E.P.T., Ahmedabad as visiting faculty for many years. She has an Architecture and Landscape Design practice based in Vadodara.
- Consolation prize in Design competition for Badami Historic precinct rejuvenation, (Role- Landscape architect)
- Winner in Design competition for Residential school, Atchikadu, Villupuram, (Role- Landscape architect)
- Gold medal for thesis dissertation, M.L.A., C.E.P.T.,
- Gold medal for final year, M.L.A., C.E.P.T.,
- Gold medal for overall performance, M.L.A., C.E.P.T.,
Pragya Shankar teaches Studio, Basic Design, History and Landscape. She specializes in Landscape Architecture and brings this expertise into Studios along with the Landscape and Environment courses in Architecture and Design Programmes. She is passionate about History & Theory and is currently involved in developing the curriculum for the same.
Research and Design
Pragya Shankar has been engaged in number of research and design projects over the last decade. Her research interests are in the area of cultural landscape.