Mr. Tejas Patel have completed his M.E. in CSE (2O12), from Dept. of Computer Science Engineering, Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Limda. He has done his B.E in Computer Engineering (2OO9) Dept. of Computer Science Engineering, Govt Engineering College Modasa.
Mr. Tejas Patel has over 8.9 years of experience in teaching and academic coordination. He has worked with The ITM(SLS) Baroda University, BITS Edu Campus, Varnama, and is currently associated with Navrachana University, Vadodara.
He has directed several regional and national level – seminars, workshops and conferences.
Research and Publications
- Tejas Patel,Mukesh Soni – ASSOCIATION RULE MINING FOR DIFFERENT MINIMUM SUPPORT, International Journal of Research in Engineering & Technology ISSN(E): 2321-8843; ISSN(P): 2347-4599 Vol. 4, Issue 3, Mar. 2016, 27-34
Seminar and Conference Participations
- Tejas Patel(2010) Security Implication on Grid computing, National Conference at Parul University in 2010
- Tejas Patel(2012) Survey of Incremental Data mining on FP tree for Large Database at National Conference at Sakalchand Patel College of Engineering Visnagar in 2012
- Tejas Patel(2010) Grid Computing Overview, National Conference at Parul University in 2010
- National Seminar On “Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security”, ITM Universe, Vadodara Feb 2017
- Workshop On Big Data Analytics Machine Learning & MiLIB”, ITM Universe, Vadodara in Jan 2017
- STTP On “Technical Report Writing & Authoring Of Research Manuscripts With LATEX”, at S R PATEL, UNJHA in Jun 2017
- NPTEL MOOC course on FDP on Blockchain Technology: Challenges and Opportunities in September 2020
- NPTEL MOOC course on FDP on Ethical Hacking in Dec